1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer needed

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by FutureAndAHope, Aug 21, 2016.

1. FutureAndAHope

FutureAndAHope Just me Supporter

+2,218
    Christian
    Married
    Hi all,

If I can could I ask you to put me on your regular prayer list for a while. By that I mean maybe not just a five minute prayer but some thing more substantial.

I am a person who wants to please God deeply, I pray a lot, and do my best to serve the LORD. My life is 100% at peace, I love God and love life. However I have a past that haunts me, many years ago I got messed up with the law and ended up on a forensic order, which is a legal way of saying you acted insanely. Now if you really knew me, deeply I mean, you would know that today I am 100% healed and are far from any form of insanity. I live a peace with my self and others. However due to the way I acted in the past some people refuse to forgive me. I have a situation with my brother where he is always judging me, I have only to lift an eye brow so to speak, and I am accused off being about to loose it. He also judges my spiritual experiences in such a way that I feel he sees me as a devil. To me this builds up tons of hurt, and there are time I can no longer contain his judgment, so I do get angry with him, which then just reinforces his wrongly held view that I have a mental problem. I have prayed, and prayed about this situation, but there has been no change. Please try to understand how much hurt this causes me, I know who I am in Christ, I know the liberty and the freedom Christ has given me, to have my family who believe in God class me as insane drives me mad. God has done so much good for me, but when man classes it as a devil it kills me inside.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tigger45

Tigger45 Stand by Ukraine Supporter

+12,266
    United States
    Generic Orthodox Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    God's blessings :crossrc:

3. Linus

Linus Senior Veteran Supporter

+2,348
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for comfort, strength and the healing of your relationships in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

4. rockytopva

rockytopva Love to pray! :) Supporter

+7,095
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Father I pray blessings on this request and for a strengthened Christian walk in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

5. chapmic

chapmic Follower of Jesus Supporter

+528
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Praying that you and your brother will be reconciled. We will be called out of our name this lifetime but it is Jesus who sees us for who we really are and loves us! God bless!

6. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+31,105
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I join in prayer with my prayer partners, that people will see that you love God. You are forgiven for the past, Jesus died for you...isn't it amazing to know the love and forgiveness of the Lord.
    I pray that you will experience his grace and joy deep, deep down in your inner being, that no one can take away.
    I pray that you will sing along with this and feel the Lord ministering to you, may the Lord bless you richly..

7. davidcrosby

davidcrosby Active Member

+100
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I pray that living in your future's past is a realization of Communion with Christ. That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit (Eph 3:18). That you may know through experiential knowledge the breadth of God's sovereignty, as you explore the heights, and even fathom the depths with all the length of His love.

8. musicalpilgrim

+31,105
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Joining in prayer,

9. vcs

vcs Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ

+145
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Praying.

10. musicalpilgrim

+31,105
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Praying for you that you will be strengthened to look to Jesus,
    you are justified by your faith in him. May the Lord bless you

11. Pamelav

Pamelav Child of God.

+338
    Salvation Army
    Married
    US-Republican
    Prayers you will get past it. I don't know how long it's been, but maybe time will be a convincing proof.