Sanford, FL
✟24,471.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I shall do so sir. I shall lift you up continually and add you to the prayer team roles.
Father God, I lift my brother, his wife, and Mother up to you now. I plead the blood over their situation Lord. Bring light, love, and grace to this man Lord. He is one of your shepherds Father and has a need to take care of his family, so that he may take care of your sheep. Jesus, I lift up this good man up to you and say that whatever two or more agree on in your name Father, You have said that You will make it so. So Father I pray for mercy and grace today. I pray for a good job for this man who belongs to you. I pray that not only will he be able to pay his debts but pay them off as a testimony of Your power Father! In Jesus Name I pray, amen!

I will add you to the prayer team prayer list also Sir. God Bless you richly!

Upvote 0

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I shall do so sir. I shall lift you up continually and add you to the prayer team roles.
Father God, I lift my brother, his wife, and Mother up to you now. I plead the blood over their situation Lord. Bring light, love, and grace to this man Lord. He is one of your shepherds Father and has a need to take care of his family, so that he may take care of your sheep. Jesus, I lift up this good man up to you and say that whatever two or more agree on in your name Father, You have said that You will make it so. So Father I pray for mercy and grace today. I pray for a good job for this man who belongs to you. I pray that not only will he be able to pay his debts but pay them off as a testimony of Your power Father! In Jesus Name I pray, amen!

I will add you to the prayer team prayer list also Sir. God Bless you richly!
agreed. :amen:

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen
The Divine Mercy Message & Prayer

[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]God bless you †
Gail
[/FONT]

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.