Prayer needed

F

Friarbob

xxkingskidxx said:
Could you please pray for Michael, who has had a stroke and heart attack. He is not expected to live but I believe in miracles! Lord please bring Michael back from the brink if it be in accordance with your will. Amen
I had open heart sugery and suffered a stroke while in recovery in 2001. the doctors thought I was going to be history. I am living, breathing proof of the power of prayer.
Heavenly Father I bring before your throne of grace, Michael who has suffered both a heart attack and a stroke I ask that you would work a miracle of healling in his behalf. Guide the doctors with your skill and wisdom to take care of his medical needs at this time. Give his family and friends your peace in this situation.

In Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I join these in asking You to intervene and bring healing and restoration to Michael. I ask that Your will be done above all. Please surround him and the family with Your presence and peace. Thank You LORD for being with us in the midst of anything we face, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0