Hockey_Fan

Man of Mystery
Jan 3, 2009
✟9,002.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I hope this is the right place to post stuff like this.

Somehow (not sure exactly) I have injured my lower back. Not sure how serious, but the pain is excruciating, whether i am sitting, standing, lying down, kneeling or any other position. I have used all the stuff i normally do: pain killers, ice packs, heat wraps, electronic muscle stem, etc. But still in an enormous amount of pain.

Hoping to get to the doctor on Friday, but any prayers are appreciated.

Thanks.

RoseyK

A Daughter of the King
Mar 19, 2007
New Castle DE
✟150,139.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Hockey Fan......Having just had spinal surgery myself on May 28th....I can feel your pain thru my computer screen.

Dear Lord....I lift Hockey Fan up to you this morning. Lord, he is in so much pain right now. Please comfort him and ease his suffering. Help him to find a position that wont hurt as much as the others. I pray that when he calls his doctor this morning that there will be an appointment available for him. Lord I pray for wisdom for his doctor, so that the doctor will be able to correctly dignoise what is causing the pain. Lord, I ask for complete healing for him. In Jesus name. AMEN. :prayer: :hug: :prayer:

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I hope this is the right place to post stuff like this.

Somehow (not sure exactly) I have injured my lower back. Not sure how serious, but the pain is excruciating, whether i am sitting, standing, lying down, kneeling or any other position. I have used all the stuff i normally do: pain killers, ice packs, heat wraps, electronic muscle stem, etc. But still in an enormous amount of pain.

Hoping to get to the doctor on Friday, but any prayers are appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi I believe the LORD sent you here.. thank you for coming to healing ministry..

I will pray and believe for a complete healing and for you to have no more pain..

Upvote 0