Visit site
✟483,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just learned that my nephew Adam was found dead from a drug overdose this afternoon. Please pray for his sister Rachel who is devastated – she is the only one left in their family, both of their parents died at relatively young ages (there mother was my sister). Also please pray that me and my daughter Emily will be filled with God’s wisdom and love when we go to offer support tomorrow morning.

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Oh, my. Dear Lord, uphold thy servants maintenance man and Emily, and fill them with your Love and Wisdom in being a bulwark in the storm of life sweeping over Rachel. Be steadfast in all of their loves. Amen.

Upvote 0

Aquatic Waves

Mar 31, 2019
USA
✟29,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm so sorry about your nephew. I know the feeling about your niece Rachel. I too lost both my parents at a very young age and they were young as well. I'm sending all of the mentioned people lots of prayers.

Upvote 0

maintenance man

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2018
California
Visit site
✟483,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
May this be the storm that God uses to chase Rachel to the Rock.

Thank you! Rachel is a firm believer and safely in the hands of Jesus. Adam, who passed, we're not so sure about.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums