Florida
✟15,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Subject may sound kinda odd, but its causing me major problems.

I have a difficult time controlling my mouth. I don't curse, but its things I say to my wife. I don't mean to hurt her, but I say things without thinking. Because of this (and other previous medical issues) we've been having problems.

Just keep me in your prayers that I can control my mouth around my wife.

singpeace

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2009
U.S.
✟40,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Subject may sound kinda odd, but its causing me major problems.

I have a difficult time controlling my mouth. I don't curse, but its things I say to my wife. I don't mean to hurt her, but I say things without thinking. Because of this (and other previous medical issues) we've been having problems.

Just keep me in your prayers that I can control my mouth around my wife.

Father God, let your Word be strength to this man, and let them instruct him. Give him wisdom in Jesus' name. Amen.

Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.

Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Matthew 15:18
But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person.

Proverbs 12:18
There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.

Matthew 12:36
I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak,

Proverbs 16:24
Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.

Colossians 3:8
But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth.

Proverbs 13:3
Whoever guards his mouth preserves his life; he who opens wide his lips comes to ruin.

Matthew 12:37
For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Proverbs 15:1
A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.