Oct 22, 2006
NB
✟9,426.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:wave: hi brothers and sisters in Christ,

i just got a call from my mother that her landlady is at the hospital, she just broke a hip and will more then likely need surgery.

it has been barely a year since she had broken a shoulder. my mom had just moved into the apartment in her basement a month prior when that had happened and my mom has spent some night at the hospital with her and helped her day and night when she got back home. look like she will have to do the same this time as she just called to let me know she was going to the hospital to keep her company. she will likely have to spend many nights at the hospital again...

please pray for a safe surgery and prompt recovery and also for my mom that she doesn't burn out from so much work and so little sleep.

it's a good thing that her son is coming down for the Holidays but it sure won't be the Holidays they have anticipated :(

there's also the possibility that her son will decide that she's not in a condition to keep the house anymore and sell it. that would mean that my mom would have to move, again. :sigh:

thanks in advance for all the prayers, God bless :hug:

Eucharisted

Nov 24, 2009
United States
✟8,761.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Blessed Virgin Mary, through you God desires to give all graces and do all of His work. Remember the countless victims whom were saved by your powerful intercession and whom were thankful and adored the Lord Jesus Christ, your only Son; come now to this lady's aid and be for her the healing she needs.

Reactions: Anygma
Upvote 0