• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Prayer in the workplace

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by joyjoy, Jun 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joyjoy

joyjoy Member

+2
    Christian
    Please pray for me. I'm in a difficult situation at work. I feel attacked by a manager who claims to be a Christian, yet doesn't seem to show that outwardly to the employees. I take it so personally when I become the target of his verbal abuse. So far, I don't see the Lord leading me in another direction. Please pray for strength, peace, and patience for me in this situation. I know the Lord has His timing. I've been reminded that it is possible God is using me in this situation. Please use me Lord for your glory.

Thank you for listening.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Blynn

Blynn Well-Known Member

+78
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    I am praying for you. :pray:

God bless you
    Roberta

3. GraftMeIn

GraftMeIn The Masters Gardener

+5
    Saying a prayer for you now joyjoy.

4. SeRapH&CheRi

SeRapH&CheRi Sassy GurlMember!

+77
    Christian
    i'm praying for you joyjoy

5. amie

amie Survivor

+7
    Non-Denom
    I am praying...

6. debs

debs Member

+0
    Ive been similarly frustrated in the work place, perhaps not to the same extent (hard to say). I felt at the time (once I got past those hurt feelings) that God was showing me this in order that I might pray for the person concerned. Dont know if this is relevant to your situ. or not. Either way, get to the place where your eyes are set back on the Lord...
    Father I lift this situation before you. I ask for peace between joyjoy and her boss. In Jesus name all strife and confusion to leave this situation, and I ask Father for your perfect will to be done here. amen

7. Superman53142

Superman53142 Child of God

+1
    I'm praying for you, too.

8. 9-iron

9-iron Football Fan

+145
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I had a co-worker that I had a very difficult time with, and this person is Christian as well, but didn't (nor did I at times ) show it in how we handled our relationship. It was a VERY trying time and it lasted for about 2 years. But I consistently prayed for this person, standing in faith that the Lord would work it all out, and today their is a great relationship between me and this person, I see it as a total work of GOD, in fact we and several others are praying together each morning when we first get to work....So my advice is go into intercession for this person and stand in faith....

9. forjesus

forjesus Humble Servant

+25
    Christian
    Praying for you and this situation. Have you tried talking to this person outside the office? God Bless

10. futuresoldier

futuresoldier guided by Jesus

+0
    yeah, um...I uh have been like this manager in the past, um... it was stress for me. So try and talk to this guy. When he is abusing someone, remind him of God- that's likely to upset him well enough to change him.

11. joyjoy

joyjoy Member

+2
    Christian
    :pray:

12. joyjoy

joyjoy Member

+2
    Christian
    I want to thank all of you who have been praying for me in this situation. I praise God that He has given me His peace when dealing with this other manager. (I'm also thankful that he is not my boss!) I've learned to listen to what he was saying to me and not take it all personally. God has shown me that this other manager is using me as a sounding board and that there are times that he takes his cues from me on how to react to problems. I've found that journaling on nearly a daily basis, leaving all my cares in the hands of our Father.
    HE IS AMAZING!
    I don't have the words to praise Him enough. You know my heart Lord. Thank you for all you have done for me, and all the kind caring people you have put in my life. Including those careing people on this forum!

Amen

13. AB4Christ

AB4Christ New Member

+0
    I am praying for you and I stand on God's word that no weapon formed against you shall prosper and that God will give you his Peace and joy to arise above the situation and I have learned to pray a blessing upon my enemies as the word commands us to do even though it is a challenge when we are going through trials. Pray for a blessing for him and watch God work in his life and change his heart.
    from a sister in Christ :pray:

Peace be with you AB

14. 9-iron

9-iron Football Fan

+145
    Non-Denom
    Single
    COOL!!!!, I am glad to hear the good news!!!:clap:

15. joyjoy

joyjoy Member

+2
    Christian