• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Prayer Help

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by thedoc, Apr 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedoc

thedoc New Member

+0
    My wife's cousin was in an accident and is now in a comma. Unfortunately he does not know Jesus. Please pray for his soul, that he will be ok so that he may come to know the Love that so many of us are already blessed with.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. amie

amie Survivor

+7
    Non-Denom
    Hi thedoc,
    this hits me very close to home...I want you to know I am praying for and with you, and your wife's cousin...with many blessings and a lifetime of peace!
    Amie

3. ZiSunka

ZiSunka It means 'yellow dog'

+276
    Christian
    Please Lord, let this man live, and let him awaken with all his facilities intact, and let this accident be the catalyst to opening his heart to You. Amen.

4. solo66 man

solo66 man Well-Known Member

+2
    Father God in heaven I praise Your Holy name. There is none like you. You are our Master. King.
    I lift up this man who is in a coma, Father. He has not accepted Christ into his life. I ask You, Father to ask him into the Kingdom. Ask him to follow You. This Kingdom on earth. He is not dead but only asleep. Invite him to follow you.
    Save his very spirit today. Do not let him die without you in his heart. Do not let the enemy, the devourer claim this man. You are our Victory, our Hightower. Do not allow victory for the enemy today, Father, God. Steal the victory away from death. Take that sting and turn it into salvation. Hallelujah! Our victory is won. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
    Amen, Amen, and Amen!

5. Mandy

Mandy Well-Known Member

+7
    I am praying.

6. Kristen

Kristen Blah Blah

+28
    Christian
    I will pray

7. futuresoldier

futuresoldier guided by Jesus

+0
    amen

8. ChristianPilot

ChristianPilot If God is your co-pilot, switch seats!

+10
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    I've prayed for you.
    Please keep us updated! =)

9. Blynn

Blynn Well-Known Member

+78
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I will pray for your wife's cousin.

God bless you
    Roberta

10. postrib

postrib Well-Known Member

+0
    Christian
    Our Father in heaven, we pray for thedoc's wife's cousin that you would bring him out of his coma. We pray that you would draw him unto your Son Jesus unto his salvation. We ask that you would accomplish these things to your great glory, and to great thanksgiving unto you. We pray in Jesus' name. Amen.

11. StogusMaximus

StogusMaximus Well-Known Member

+7
    Protestant
    Praying.

12. soulsisterclaire

soulsisterclaire JESUS DIED FOR YOU & ME

+0
    I too am praying...

13. thedoc

thedoc New Member

+0
    Thank you all for your prayer and support. A quick update. The doctors say that there is no brain activity so from their standpoint it couldn't be much worse. The only hope we have is in the mercy of the Lord. His will be done.

Thank you again for your support and may God bless you all.

14. ChristianPilot

ChristianPilot If God is your co-pilot, switch seats!

+10
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    I prayed again.
    Through prayer we can do anything. :)

15. thedoc

thedoc New Member

+0
    Another update.
    They took him off of his respirator and he is now breathing on his own. He is still in a coma and has some brain trauma though. Only time will tell. :pray:

16. HisLamb

HisLamb Active Member

+1
    Catholic
    Praying...

17. amie

amie Survivor

+7
    Non-Denom
    I am praying...I too was in a coma and had some brain trauma...I recovered completely despite being given my last rites among other things I experienced...The power of prayer is far greater than we can ever know. God is listening. Bless you and your family. Lots of love to you!
    Amie :angel:

18. pstroke

pstroke New Member

+0
    Amen

19. OldBadfish

OldBadfish Well-Known Member

+20
    :pray: Also praying :pray:

20. thedoc

thedoc New Member

+0
    I just wanted to thank everyone for their prayers. Eli passed away, so it's been a rough couple of weeks for the family. It's hard to lose someone so young. He was about to have his 20th birthday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.