Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem
Nov 25, 2007
New York City
✟39,326.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
Last summer my dentist diagnosed a serious dental problem. One that would mean a lot of dental work and expensive. She said it might be able to wait for treatment until January when my insurance year begins again, though that will only pay a small part. I go to see her on Thursday and schedule the first part of the surgery. I am praying for healing and a total remission of this condition and I am asking for your prayers, too.

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Last summer my dentist diagnosed a serious dental problem. One that would mean a lot of dental work and expensive. She said it might be able to wait for treatment until January when my insurance year begins again, though that will only pay a small part. I go to see her on Thursday and schedule the first part of the surgery. I am praying for healing and a total remission of this condition and I am asking for your prayers, too.
Lord G_d please help this woman to be healed. Bless her and keep her. Lord give her dentist wisdom on how to best treat her situation. In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

Lbet123

Veteran
Sep 25, 2007
✟17,055.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Holy Father, heavenly Physician of our souls and bodies, who hast sent thine Only-begotten Son our Lord Jesus Christ to heal all our ailments and deliver us from death: do thou visit and heal thy servant buttercup2000, granting her release from pain and restoration to health and vigor, that she may give thanks unto thee and bless thy holy name, of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit: now and ever, and unto ages of ages.

Reactions: buttercup2000
Upvote 0