SYLACAUGA
✟15,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
Dear gracious Heavenly Father , i come before you humbly Lord asking you Lord to watch over everyone in this forumn protect us all from any evil in our lives that might arise from the enemy .... Lord you know satan is a deciever who walks to and fro upon the earth looking for whom ever he can devour... Jesus i ask you and the HolySpirit to open the eyes and ears in this forumn to be able to recongnize your truths and words spoken in this forumn , Father i ask you to bless this forumn for your teaching edification words of wisdom knowledge of your word understanding of scriptures and interpretation of the scriptures that everyone here can learn be blessed , grow in spirit, and truth , and that we can not only help others but learn and be helped with any questions we have as well ... Lord i ask you to have the HolySpirit lead and guide us to all understanding of the things we need to learn ... Father i plead the mighty Blood of Jesus over this formn that all in this forumn might be under your devine protection .... Lord help us all remember and be able to remain humble in this forumn in Jesus name i humbly pray amen

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear gracious Heavenly Father , i come before you humbly Lord asking you Lord to watch over everyone in this forumn protect us all from any evil in our lives that might arise from the enemy .... Lord you know satan is a deciever who walks to and fro upon the earth looking for whom ever he can devour... Jesus i ask you and the HolySpirit to open the eyes and ears in this forumn to be able to recongnize your truths and words spoken in this forumn , Father i ask you to bless this forumn for your teaching edification words of wisdom knowledge of your word understanding of scriptures and interpretation of the scriptures that everyone here can learn be blessed , grow in spirit, and truth , and that we can not only help others but learn and be helped with any questions we have as well ... Lord i ask you to have the HolySpirit lead and guide us to all understanding of the things we need to learn ... Father i plead the mighty Blood of Jesus over this formn that all in this forumn might be under your devine protection .... Lord help us all remember and be able to remain humble in this forumn in Jesus name i humbly pray amen
Yes keep us dependent on You!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.