singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I love you, Father. Father, I'm here today to pray for this forum and it's members. To pray that each person who frequents this forum remember you love them because they are your children. That you require us to obey your commandments, love justice and mercy and to walk in your ways. That we don't answer to man but to you. I pray for peace and harmony in this forum. That those who frequent here remember the ability of words to hurt, tear down, and destroy our confidence in you, Father. That you don't choose one of us over the other and that all we do should be to the edifying of the whole body. Father, I pray that the anger in me right now be calmed as soon as you choose. I'm praying with every thing in me for you to calm the waters ... including me. That you lift those who are feeling discouraged and less than. That you show your mighty ability to bring calm and unity of the Spirit here. in Jesus most honorable and precious name I humbly pray this. amen

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I love you, Father. Father, I'm here today to pray for this forum and it's members. To pray that each person who frequents this forum remember you love them because they are your children. That you require us to obey your commandments, love justice and mercy and to walk in your ways. That we don't answer to man but to you. I pray for peace and harmony in this forum. That those who frequent here remember the ability of words to hurt, tear down, and destroy our confidence in you, Father. That you don't choose one of us over the other and that all we do should be to the edifying of the whole body. Father, I pray that the anger in me right now be calmed as soon as you choose. I'm praying with every thing in me for you to calm the waters ... including me. That you lift those who are feeling discouraged and less than. That you show your mighty ability to bring calm and unity of the Spirit here. in Jesus most honorable and precious name I humbly pray this. amen

AMEN!

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father,
I pray that humility be present in this forum. That we remember you in all of our posts and your example of how we are supposed to treat others through our posts. May you always be glorified and your spirit rained down up on us. We give this forum to you whole heartily. In your name Amen

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Help us Heavenly Father,'to walk worthy of the calling with which we are called,with all lowliness and gentleness,with longsuffering,bearing with one another in love,endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace...'(Eph.4:1-3)

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father,help us to move forward with a greater love and understanding between each other. May this place be like an oasis in the desert where people can come and be accepted and loved and blessed! Amen!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Heavenly Father, I come tonight praying for restoration. And praying for peace and calm waters in the forum. I pray your will be done and that each person passing through take time to show kindness and grace and mercy to those around them. That all find a way to see the good in others and the value of each person. That we remember we have all fallen short and that you speak to each of us according to your will. That in the end we will face you hoping we have proven ourselves worthy. And that all we do here be to your glory and honor. That those serving here seek your will and understanding of love thy neighbor. I pray you send the very strongest of your teachers and the most knowledgeable of your teachers. That you bring those to this forum who are able to lead with charity of heart and with pureness of intent. In Jesus precious and honorable name I pray these things. amen

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father,so many times I have said,amen to 'lilmissmontana's' prayers and here I am again saying amen. Thankyou for your loving Hand upon this forum. Strengthen,encourage and bless each one who enters in,today. Have Your way,in Jesus name. Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Heavenly Father, I love you. Today I wanted to pray for the hurting ones in this forum. Some of the threads I read make me realize so much how the enemy is at work overtime to kill the souls of your precious children. Father, I pray you hear the prayers of those afflicted and deliver them from their oppressors, tormentors, and foes. Father, our words are so inadequate to help the hurting soul. I pray you put the words of comfort, strenth, hope, charity, grace, humbleness, mercy, and understanding in our mouths that our words may be used by you to produce fruit. in Jesus very precious and honorable name I pray this. amen

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Once again I say,'Amen!'to 'lilmissmontana's' prayer.It so good to have her here caring for us on this subforum.

Encourage and bless each one today. When our 'health fails and our spirits droop',we thank you that You 'remain and are the strength of our hearts. You are ours forever'. (Psalm 73:26)

• Prayers
Upvote 0

lilbluebird

sweet tweets !!!
Nov 15, 2007
Praising the Lord !
✟15,328.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Father on this glorious day thank you for all your blessings you have given me , they are countless.
Father thank-you for the wonderful people on this forum that offer abundant knowledge, wisdom, and kindness. I pray to you this day to continue to bless this forum with continued kindness and charity of the heart. I ask that you bless those that are hurting. May your blessings shower those in need , comfort those that need comfort, and guide those looking for direction.
In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost!

Amen :bow:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jayh

Veteran
Dec 10, 2007
Scotland
✟11,894.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, From your word, may thy will be accomplished.. In Jesus name Father I ask this:

That we henceforth, be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lay in wait to decieve;

But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body, unto the edifying of itself in love.

Ephesians ch4 verses 14, 15, 16. Amen.
Full chapter edifying.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'm here standing in agreement with the prayers before me. Lord teach us to be uncomplaining and unafraid. In our darkness help us to find Your light. When we are lonely help us to find like spirits. Give us strength to face life with hope and courage, that even in times of affliction, discord, conflict or discomfort we draw blessings. Make us to understand life calls us not to just enjoy the richness of the earth, but to joyfully greet heights attained after the toil of climbing. Show us the ways we may be a blessing to those around us. Father, help us to maintain this forum to your glory. in Jesus precious name ... amen

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
amen to quietbloke's prayer. Father, I want to pray this morning for the Holy Spirit to wash over this forum and elevate it. To broaden the ability and desire of those frequenting it to serve you and to glorify you. To use us to bring others into deeper fellowship with you and to minister your goodness to others. That this forum be used to bring the message of your love for us and your ability to comfort and feed our needs. You are truly mighty and glorious and the one and only true King. In Jesus precious name I pray these things ... amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I'm here today praying you keep the waters calm and peaceful. That the Spirit wash over all who enter this forum bringing in peace and love and understanding and wisdom. Bringing charity of heart and truth. That this forum continue to bring you praise and let your glory shine. I pray for those who come here to be blessed and enlightened. In Jesus very precious name I pray these things. amen

Upvote 0

BroGinder

Veteran
Aug 18, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟14,621.00
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus, I praise your HOLY name. You are all in all and I Love you. I thank you for all you do for us. YOu are an awesome God and deserve all praise honor and glory.

I come before you Lord as a humble servant. A servant of Love. I ask you Lord bless my many friends on this CF site and those not on this site.

Lord I am asking you to bless the leadership of this site with wisdom and knwoledge to abide in your will. Lord I ask you to reveal yourself to your people in such a way that they are forever changed yet again today. Lord as we come into your presence, I pray that we leave diffrent than we came. Lord that just standing in your presences changes us form what we were closer to what you wish us to be.

Lord I pray you to give us a desire to do your will. A buring desire to not just have simple knowledge of you but an "experience" with you. A personal experience. An experience that changes us. AN expereince that we cherish and desire more of.

Lord strengthen us to do yoru will. To be the continuation of your ministry.To be the body of Christ. As you are the head to lead us and guide us oh Lord. Let us remember that it is not about us, the saved Lord, but about thsoe unsaved and on the brink of eternity in a lake of fire.

Lord, give us boldness to reach beyond our boders, outside of our boxes, into the realm of faith. Faith the place where you perform miracles through your Spirit that dweels in and around us and ever present.

Thank you Jesus for hearing the cries of your people. thank you Jesus for answering our prayers as we lift them up to you. I give you all Glory Honor and praise In Jesus name. Amen

Upvote 0