✟15,328.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Mathew 25 : 35

For I was hungry, and ye gave me food; I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink; I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

Heavenly Father my prayer to you for this forum and any Christian forum be that if someone is hungry that they be fed, if someone be thirsty, they be given drink, and if someone is a stranger they be taken in. Heavenly Father I pray this to you , that your needs are met and that these forums may be used to serve you!:prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
9889.jpg

Father, I love you with all of my heart and soul ... head to toes. I worship you and none other. I give you absolute glory. You are the definition of glory. Father, more than anything I feel so pulled to pray for the Holy Spirit to rain down on the waters. Father, I'm praying from the very depths of the deep. Bring the Holy Spirit like a mighty, wonderful, pleasing, comforting chinook ... in Jesus glorious, wonderful, beautiful name I pray this ... amen

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Good morning, Father. I love you very much! Today I wanted to pray for this forum to continue to be blessed with your annointing and for each person that passes through to feel your glory so much it makes them weep. To know your goodness so much it makes them flow with joy. To understand your awesomeness so much it makes them want to reach out and do something for someone who really needs it. For each person to feel your peace and comfort so much that it can be seen shining from their faces, hearts, and actions. Bless you, Father. You are everything. in Jesus most honorable name I pray these things ... amen

Upvote 0

Ivy

Pray for President Barack Obama
Oct 26, 2005
NY State
✟17,402.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Dear Father, I especially pray for each person who comes on this site at this time because they are lonely during the holiday season. Your word says that you set the lonely in families, and I pray that each person will find the human companionship that we all need, as a gift from Jesus who is God With Us.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I stand in agreement with my much loved sister, Ivy, Father ... I , too, feel the pain of the lonely ... especially on this night ... I pray, Father, with complete trust and knowledge that all things are possible through You, Father ... it's with this I pray for lonely hearts all over the world tonight feel Your tender and compassionate touch and love ... with no question ... and overflowing joy ... that for just at least for a time the loneliness be gone and the void filled with something warm and comforting ... in Jesus most holy name, I pray this ... amen

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father,strengthen our hearts,as we begin this new year.

Enlarge our vision that we shall see You and the things that You want to do in us,for us and through us.

Increase our faith to believe You for greater things,but help us to be faithful in small things and we believe that You will entrust us with greater things also.

Help us to be open to the needs of others and to prefer others before ourselves.

You are truely the Great King that we love. Help us to love You above all else and do Your Will. Amen!

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, I stand in complete agreement with quietbloke and the others here.

Father, it is so amazing to see what a busy little forum this has become. Truly all things are possible through You! I pray this forum contimues to be busy and productive. That it does not become a place of bickering and bashing. That it remains a place proud and desirous to glorify Your very precious name. That the word remains true in this forum and is not made void. That those who come here will feel like they have taken a rainshower in the Holy Spirit. That this forum continues to be supportive of everyone and loving to all who come here. None of this can happen without Your annointing. I ask that you annoint those who serve here in Your supernatural annointing. And that this be a very big year of growth in the right direction for this forum. That Your glory rings loud and clear. That wisdom and understanding are imparted in this forum. That there is no one with a need that goes unseen in this forum.. Bless you, Father. You are the Holiest of the Holy! in Jesus precious and honorable name I ask this. amen

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, this morning my prayer is that those coming to the forum and spending time here understand the talents and the parable of using them. That they put their talents to use in this forum and help make it a continuing success to the glorifying of your name. That the waters be busy, but calm, and serene, and very much to the glory of your presence. That the Holy Spirit move mightily in this forum. That it continue to grow as a place of worship, learning, and fellowship. In Jesus precious name I pray this. amen Thank you, Father. I know thy will be done.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Father, bless you, for you are great and mighty! I continue to pray for this forum to be a calm, soothing, comforting, enjoyable place for the waters to gather and seek you and fellowship. That each and every person that enters this forum feels a strong presence of the Holy Spirit and finds the guidance, hope, encouragement, or what ever it is they are looking for. We depend upon you to provide us with the necessary guidance to have those things prepared for that person for that moment. I continue to pray you send many, many people who love serving you, Father, to this forum. It is my personal prayer that you elevate this Pentecostol sub-forum to the top level of the house or another way of looking at it would be the foundation of these forums. I believe with all my heart you and your word belong above, not below the others. In Jesus very precious and honorable name I pray these things. amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'My God is any hour so sweet,
From blush of morn to evening star,
As that which calls me to Thy feet,
The hour of prayer?'

(Charlotte Elliot)

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Good afternoon, Father! Thank you for this wonderful day and the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for all that you are doing in this forum and all those you are sending who love you so much and understand loving each other is the way. Thank you for the amazing amount of new faces in this forum everyday. What an encouragement that is! Father, I ask today for this forum to continue in it's proper growth patterns you've so faithfully guided us in. I pray the waters remain tranquil, serene, righteous, and in the love and joy of walking in Christ. Bless you, Father ... you are all things possible ... in Jesus most treasured and cherished name I ask these things ... amen

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Hello, Father. I love you so much! Tonight I want to pray for the well being of the people who frequent this forum and participate in it with the love and understanding of it's fellow posters. Father, some are experiencing health problems, some financial, some abuse and depression and some oppression and some poverty. Father I pray you reach down from your holy habitation and put your warm comforting, loving, guiding hand on each and everyone of them. I pray you continue to be blessed by those who frequent this forum. I pray we continue to try in our humble and inadequate ways to share your mighty glory as best we can even understand it. You are a mighty and just God and I am so proud and humbled to be able to call you Father. Bless you, Father. You are everything to me. In Jesus glorious, precious, redeeming name I pray these things. amen

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Amen to all the prayers of lilmissmontana! Heavenly Father, please bless and encourage her, as she goes into hospital this week. Please bring complete healing and health to her body and strengthen her in every part of her being. Thankyou Lord, for her tremendous contributions to this forum. Continue to work through her in all that she is and says and does! Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, we pray for 'lilmissmontana',as she has her surgery today. May she come through it well and make a full recovery to health. Strengthen her and her daughter and loved ones today.

Continue to strengthen and bless 'whippingpost'as he recovers in hospital and bless his wife and son and family also.

Strengthen and heal all today on this forum,who are in need of healing and strength, as we trust in You.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father,thankyou so much for all that is happening on the forum just now. Thankyou for 'whipping post' returning home from hospital. May he have a good rest and return soon to bless and be blessed! Thankyou for his family.

We pray for 'lilmissmontana' today that you will strengthen her after her operation and we look forward to her return also! Bless her family also today.

Strengthen and encourage all today,who enter this forum. Thankyou,Lord!

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Thank you, Father for hearing the prayers of your children!

Father, I want to pray for unity of spirit in your children. That the numbers keep increasing here on this forum and site. That the new ones pour in bearing the fruit of the Spirit. That each person who spends time in this sanctuary is touched by the knowledge of your presence. And that each person seek you in the ways which are pleasing to you. in Jesus precious name I ask this. amen

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Amen!Heavenly Father,thank you for the forum and all who enter here. Thank you for those who are a blessing and those who need a blessing.Thankyou for Your blessing upon us. May that blessing increase.

We pray for the family of 'whippingpost',as 'he has been transfered to be with You'. Thank you for the blessing he was to us. Please comfort and strengthen his wife,son and family. Help us to learn from all he shared with us.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0