East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Pray! Pray! Pray! May all indifference be banished from this forum and help us to enter in to all that God has planned for us.
joining with you in this prayer for the forum

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
For all unknown distance beyond our awareness oh' God

I don’t anticipate verbalizing further comment for this, if you feel so directed you are certainly welcome. But my concern is for the heavenlier realms where the spirits mingle in resistance and adoration, in friendship and hostility and anything else not mentioned relating to humankind, ultimately finds itself either fully liberated and unfettered to gather all truth available to pinpoint a given spiritual ailment, I ask to you to consider before the Father in heaven on their behalf to bolster further progress in this plight and ensure better illuminating before the facts to clear the way before heralding their remarkable conclusion. The Lord Jesus Christ is certainly able to assist beyond all human failure. Amen.

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O LORD, Thank you for the reminder, that no matter what valley I am right now, God is always there, carrying me on His palm, wrapping me in his loving arms. He would never leave nor forsake me. O LORD, may it be your perfect will, in your perfect timing, to bless this forum and all those who pray to you, seeking your Holy Name, and awaiting your Heavenly Kingdom eternal. We have failed LORD to meet your perfect standard. Only through the shed blood of your only begotten Son, who died on that cross, for the whole lot of we sinners, we come to you on bended knee and seek your mercy, your lovingkindness, your saving grace. We glorify you God. You are our creator and we are your bond-servants. All praise, honor, and glory to the LORD! God's will be done. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Psalms 13 (How Long O Lord) by Brian Doerksen

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
God have mercy!

May YOUR will be done, and not man's, that claims that one is not "saved" unless they "speak in tongues", etc.

God help us!

Praying.

Let it rain.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father, You've given me a heart for this forum. I pray, Father, you bring good strong messengers to this forum who can answer the questions that go unanswered here. I pray you breathe life into this forum. That this forum become a forum of strength and joy for you, Father. That this forum become an active, enjoyable, peaceful forum. A forum souls can rest at, learn in, or have fun. in Jesus sweet precious name I pray this. amen
Amen. Praying in agreement. :praying:

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

I don’t anticipate verbalizing further comment for this, if you feel so directed you are certainly welcome. But my concern is for the heavenlier realms where the spirits mingle in resistance and adoration, in friendship and hostility and anything else not mentioned relating to humankind, ultimately finds itself either fully liberated and unfettered to gather all truth available to pinpoint a given spiritual ailment, I ask to you to consider before the Father in heaven on their behalf to bolster further progress in this plight and ensure better illuminating before the facts to clear the way before heralding their remarkable conclusion. The Lord Jesus Christ is certainly able to assist beyond all human failure. Amen.

I'm sorry, but i do not understand what you posted here or what you are praying about. Would you be so kind as to explain, if you don't mind?

Thank you kindly.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm sorry, but i do not understand what you posted here or what you are praying about. Would you be so kind as to explain, if you don't mind?

Thank you kindly.
My yes dear Brinny. It has it’s root in that unseen sphere mentioned (highlighted),

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ”

“And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,”, ,

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in heavenly places.”, ,

“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh:

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds

Casting down arguments, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ”, ,

(Ephesians 1:3, Ephesians 2:6, Ephesians 6:12, 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 )​

From there we come by the blood of Christ to petition for our brothers and sisters for “the renewing of the Holy Spirit” for insight to ultimately short-circuit any possible darkness of understanding that our minds might be erring from. An edge if you will. :)

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
My yes dear Brinny. It has it’s root in that unseen sphere mentioned (highlighted),

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ”

“And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,”, ,

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in heavenly places.”, ,

“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh:

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds

Casting down arguments, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ”, ,

(Ephesians 1:3, Ephesians 2:6, Ephesians 6:12, 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 )​

From there we come by the blood of Christ to petition for our brothers and sisters for “the renewing of the Holy Spirit” for insight to ultimately short-circuit any possible darkness of understanding that our minds might be erring from. An edge if you will. :)

Pardon?

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Which portion are you in question Brinny?
  • The Lord’s blessing us with better understanding
  • The unseen realm where our battle wages on

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

LORD, I lift up this concern to Almighty God in Heaven. May the Lord Jesus Christ rain down His Holy Power on the adversary, in this spiritual war, this battle for the souls of man, a battle in which man cannot fight alone nor has the power to win of himself nor on his own accord. Thank you LORD for keeping a lid on ole Satan, to dampen him, that he and his minions haven't done even more destruction that we can see. For Jesus is the Ruler of all the earth and everything in it. We know, from God's Holy Word, that He has given the Father of Lies temporary dominion over the air, but Jesus will have the final say, He will defeat the Evil One. Jesus will take measure the final accounting of men's hearts. Brothers and sisters in Christ, hold fast to the Word, cling to Jesus. Father, we keep an eye toward heaven with great anticipation, for that time of your choosing that no one knows, that twinkling of an eye, for the LORD of LORD and KING of KINGS to enter the field of battle, and all shall know complete and final victory will be Yours; and the Lord thy God is victorious and reigns for all eternity in all the glory. So I say to my brothers and sisters in Christ, be strong in the LORD. Pray for this forum. Pray for the people who use this forum, who glorify God, who seek God's good graces and mercy and lovingkindness in prayer for those who seek His blessings and forgiveness. In the power of the Holy Spirit. May God's will, not ours, be done in all things forever and again. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
LORD, I lift up this concern to Almighty God in Heaven. May the Lord Jesus Christ rain down His Holy Power on the adversary, in this spiritual war, this battle for the souls of man, a battle in which man cannot fight alone nor has the power to win of himself nor on his own accord. Thank you LORD for keeping a lid on ole Satan, to dampen him, that he and his minions haven't done even more destruction that we can see. For Jesus is the Ruler of all the earth and everything in it. We know, from God's Holy Word, that He has given the Father of Lies temporary dominion over the air, but Jesus will have the final say, He will defeat the Evil One. Jesus will take measure the final accounting of men's hearts. Brothers and sisters in Christ, hold fast to the Word, cling to Jesus. Father, we keep an eye toward heaven with great anticipation, for that time of your choosing that no one knows, that twinkling of an eye, for the LORD of LORD and KING of KINGS to enter the field of battle, and all shall know complete and final victory will be Yours; and the Lord thy God is victorious and reigns for all eternity in all the glory. So I say to my brothers and sisters in Christ, be strong in the LORD. Pray for this forum. Pray for the people who use this forum, who glorify God, who seek God's good graces and mercy and lovingkindness in prayer for those who seek His blessings and forgiveness. In the power of the Holy Spirit. May God's will, not ours, be done in all things forever and again. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Hallelujah! Amen!

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Which portion are you in question Brinny?
  • The Lord’s blessing us with better understanding
  • The unseen realm where our battle wages on

All of it.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
All of it.
Well then, since none of the scriptures connect for you in how I used them, suppose you narrow them down for me so we can know what I’m missing. Do you take the references:

illustrative
metaphorical
symbolic
non-applicable

If other or non-applicable please explain your use or discarding of them.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Well then, since none of the scriptures connect for you in how I used them, suppose you narrow them down for me so we can know what I’m missing. Do you take the references:

illustrative
metaphorical
symbolic
non-applicable

If other or non-applicable please explain your use or discarding of them.

No discarding. I just don't understand what you wrote.

Upvote 0