May 28, 2005
Luton
Visit site
✟1,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord i lift up my dearest friend. My bestest guy friend ever. i pray that you show him your love, he knows you and belives you exist but thinks that you don't you love him because of who is and was. Lord i pray you fill his heart with your love and power just like you did to me and the rest of my friends
:groupray::prayer:

Upvote 0
A

Alive4Evermore

Continuing to pray for all of the requests that are posted here. Please join me in praying for the unsaved. It is so crucial that we, as Christians, pray for the lost and reach them with the gospel. Those who die without Christ go to Hell. Do you pray for those you know who are unsaved? Do you pray and ask God to give you compassion for the lost, and the opportunity to witness? Please listen to this message Hell’s Best Kept Secret, by Ray Comfort. Don't let anything distract you from listening to it. I pray this message will awaken you to the urgency of reaching the lost, warning them of the impending wrath of God against sinners on the Day of Judgment. Please listen.

Upvote 0

Snow Angel

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2005
Montana.
Visit site
✟8,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
thPraying3.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Dear Alive4Evermore,

GOD BLESS YOU...and thank you for starting this thread as there is in deed a great need to pray for those who do not believe!

So I will join in prayer...

Abba Father...I pray for Your Divine intervention for my son and grandson to come to know Jesus. To know that Jesus was, is and forever will be. I pray for my husband...for the chip on his shoulder to be removed. Our sisters, brothers, their children and grandchildren and for all who are in need to know, love and serve You. In Jesus' Name I pray and ask this. Amen and Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.