Jan 24, 2012
✟7,706.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Praise the Lord for he is the same yesterday today and forever, and Is still saving. I am in agreement with all the names of loved ones who need salvation or is living a carnal life style . and I would like to add My Niece , Nephew , big sister, my husbands family and my next door neighbor . In Jesus name AMEN

Upvote 0

serenedi

Jan 24, 2012
Texas
✟11,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dear God, You've heard from me heavily on this for the past several days. I come to you again and lift up the person I've been in a relationship with. I pray Jesus calls him, uniquely, in a way that there is no mistaking it. He is agnostic with a Muslim background. Please save him. I have committed to leaving this unequally yoked relationship as soon as I find a job. Oh how I pray he finds Jesus and Jesus calls him. I pray he has a chance to experience the holy spirit and find truth in Jesus. I know you are a God of miracles. I do not think this man has ever been prayed for by a Christian in his life (besides me). If my faith and my purpose at all involves bringing the unsaved to Christ, oh how I pray to fulfill your will in bringing him to Christ. In Jesus name.
Thank you God, all of my love, worship, total life devotion is to you. In Jesus name.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mpdevotionals

Feb 28, 2012
✟7,679.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would like to offer up a prayer for families that are broken because of members not getting along. Father God, I ask you to heal and mend riffs in families. Remove the spirit of pride. Remove the spirit of anger. Remove the spirit of jealousy. Remove the spirit of hatred. Remove any and everything that will destroy the family bond. We rebuke every attempt of Satan to come in and destroy families. If money is at the root of anger between family members Lord, we cut it off at the path in Jesus' name. Lord we ask in the name of Jesus that you send your healing angels inside of homes and hearts right now to restore and mend that we might come together in this year of 2012 on one accord and not be separated or bound by situations, circumstances or unforgiveness. Have your way Holy Spirit as you strike the very core of what is separating us, so that more families will come together this year than ever before. In Jesus name we ask and pray. Amen
:preach:
If we all come together in agreement, the yoke that is destroying families can be broken.

themorningprayers.com

Upvote 0

violinp

Mar 6, 2012
USA
✟15,250.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
One of my closest friends believes in God, but is not a Christian - he calls himself polyreligious. However, he's started to look more and more at Christianity and started posting Christian things on his Facebook, saying that he finds them interesting and thought - provoking. I pray that he will come to full belief in Christ soon.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.