Not open for further replies.

evevanilla

Jan 8, 2012
✟7,644.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello I would like to pray for my brother David who is in the army right now...You see he use to be a follower of Christ but when he was in college they put lies in his head to saying there is No God...So now he isn't saved. And I would like to pray that God will lead him back to him and be a follower of him once again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ThurberW09

Jan 7, 2012
✟15,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello I would like to pray for my brother David who is in the army right now...You see he use to be a follower of Christ but when he was in college they put lies in his head to saying there is No God...So now he isn't saved. And I would like to pray that God will lead him back to him and be a follower of him once again.

Just lifted him up.

God Bless

Upvote 0

soyunagile7980

Council Member
Dec 7, 2011
✟17,124.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Dear Lord, thank you for the freedom to share our faith and the opportunity that we have as Christians to be lights in this world, to be the salt that seasons and preserves. Oh God, let our light shine now and may your Holy Spirit move in the hearts of non-believers. You have said in your word that you want all men to be saved...prepare their hearts oh Lord that the seed (your Word) may fall on good ground and live. May all who live in this generation today come to know you and serve you Lord. We know that the end is near. Give us zeal to proclaim your good news dear Lord. Build up your church dear God that we might glorify your Holy Name. Put the right words in our mouths when we have opportunity to share the gospel and make ready the heart oh Lord, to receive your precious Son. I pray all of this in His precious name and for His sake. AMEN

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
May God bless David, and all remembered here,who are in need of His Mercy and Love :crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

soyunagile7980

Council Member
Dec 7, 2011
✟17,124.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Dearest Lord Jesus, I know that you will not return until everyone has heard the gospel. I pray that you send workers into the field and harvesters Lord for the harvest is white as you said in your Word. I pray that many people will hear the gospel each and every day until your coming oh God. I pray that these same people will accept what they hear and come to know you Lord. I pray for the workers that they deliver the message efficiently and be witness unto you oh God. Keep them holy and blameless as they preach the word. Let them be an example for Christ and may He use them to save many souls. AMEN

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.