bangalore
✟144,119.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I brothers and sisters in CHRIST,I come from a staunch Hindu orthodox family based in India,But it was the grace of the one true God,that i got saved,Four Six years back,I have a brother by name Kaushik ,who currently works in One of the top tech companies in Sunnyvale,California.My desire is that even my brother also has to one day understand that jesus is the one true God,Because We come from a hindu family,I really think that My brother might know that Jesus is the god of christians,But he definetely Does not know that Jesus is the only true God,Dear brethren if anybody of you are reading this post,Please pray for my brother Kaushik,so that His spiritual eyes get opened ,And one day He too gets saved,as there is no other way to heaven other than Jesus,Please pray that he too accepts Jesus as his personal saviour,And God reveals to my brother through his holy spirit that Jesus is the only true God,

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I brothers and sisters in CHRIST,I come from a staunch Hindu orthodox family based in India,But it was the grace of the one true God,that i got saved,Four Six years back,I have a brother by name Kaushik ,who currently works in One of the top tech companies in Sunnyvale,California.My desire is that even my brother also has to one day understand that jesus is the one true God,Because We come from a hindu family,I really think that My brother might know that Jesus is the god of christians,But he definetely Does not know that Jesus is the only true God,Dear brethren if anybody of you are reading this post,Please pray for my brother Kaushik,so that His spiritual eyes get opened ,And one day He too gets saved,as there is no other way to heaven other than Jesus,Please pray that he too accepts Jesus as his personal saviour,And God reveals to my brother through his holy spirit that Jesus is the only true God,

kirthika, a very warm welcome to CF

May our Lord Jesus Christ be with you always

I am praying that your brother Kaushik's spiritual eyes are opened.

I am praying that Kaushik accepts Jesus Christ as his personal Savior and Lord.

I am praying that our Father God reveals that Jesus Christ is the only true God.

I will continue to pray for Kaushik
Jesus.jpg

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Hi Kirthika,

So great to meet you here my friend. I very BIG WELCOME to you. I know God will bless you here with many friends.

God bless you

Upvote 0

kirthika

Lover_Of_Jesus
Jul 27, 2017
bangalore
✟144,119.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Blessings to you sister in Christ and I welcome you to CF, will be in prayer as you have requested for your brother Kaushik :prayer: :wave:
185e7035977a3c338fe3995c98bfd295.jpg
Thanks a LOT!!!!!!!,This prayer means a very very lot to me,Thank you for taking time to read my post,prayers of believers will reach my brother,thank you sincerly,GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY IN JESUS NAME!!

Upvote 0

kirthika

Lover_Of_Jesus
Jul 27, 2017
bangalore
✟144,119.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Kirthika,

So great to meet you here my friend. I very BIG WELCOME to you. I know God will bless you here with many friends.

God bless you
Thanks a LOT!!!!!!!,This prayer means a very very lot to me,Thank you for taking time to read my post,prayers of believers will reach my brother,thank you sincerly,GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY IN JESUS NAME!!

Upvote 0

kirthika

Lover_Of_Jesus
Jul 27, 2017
bangalore
✟144,119.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
kirthika, a very warm welcome to CF

May our Lord Jesus Christ be with you always

I am praying that your brother Kaushik's spiritual eyes are opened.

I am praying that Kaushik accepts Jesus Christ as his personal Savior and Lord.

I am praying that our Father God reveals that Jesus Christ is the only true God.

I will continue to pray for Kaushik
View attachment 202757

Upvote 0

kirthika

Lover_Of_Jesus
Jul 27, 2017
bangalore
✟144,119.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:heart: Hello Kirthika, I'm praying for your brother Kaushik. Welcome to CF (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: You are most welcome, continuing to pray (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

May the Holy Spirit convict your brother Kaushik.. And may the LORD Jesus Christ bless you Kirthika in all ways.. :)

Upvote 0

Seymore Bell

Site Supporter
Jun 10, 2017
Jackson, MS
✟49,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced

Chap. Bell

Heavenly Father, thou servant Kirthika cry-out for his brother to be save. El Shaddai, I pray for his brother, that he may be save, as bro. Kirthika and I are saved. Holy Father in your word: ".........not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." LORD, I hold fast to this promise. Now, my it be done unto him accordingly to Thou Word, in the name of Jesus, amen.

Reactions: kirthika
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

kirthika

Lover_Of_Jesus
Jul 27, 2017
bangalore
✟144,119.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Chap. Bell

Heavenly Father, thou servant Kirthika cry-out for his brother to be save. El Shaddai, I pray for his brother, that he may be save, as bro. Kirthika and I are saved. Holy Father in your word: ".........not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." LORD, I hold fast to this promise. Now, my it be done unto him accordingly to Thou Word, in the name of Jesus, amen.
Thanks a lot Brother,Thanks a very very Lot,Whenever you find Time please add My brother Kaushik in ur prayers,That he too Knows that Jesus is the only true GOD!

Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Kirthika, welcome to Christian Forums, and may your time here be blessed. I have said a prayer for your brother that God may draw him to Himself, so that he might know and accept our Lord Jesus as his Savior, and have asked God to bless you in your love for your brother.

Upvote 0

kirthika

Lover_Of_Jesus
Jul 27, 2017
bangalore
✟144,119.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Kirthika, welcome to Christian Forums, and may your time here be blessed. I have said a prayer for your brother that God may draw him to Himself, so that he might know and accept our Lord Jesus as his Savior, and have asked God to bless you in your love for your brother.
Brother thanks a lot,Whenever u are free,Please remember my brother and keep praying for him,But what is that prayer,?If you say me even I can pray the same

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Brother thanks a lot,Whenever u are free,Please remember my brother and keep praying for him,But what is that prayer,?If you say me even I can pray the same
"Father, I bring before you, Kaushik, at the request of his brother kirthika, that You might bring him to know You and accept Your Son Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Savior. Open his eyes, Father, that he might see You. We know that none come to You, Father, except through Your Son, and that none come to Your Son, unless You draw them, so for the love that is expressed by his brother, and Your love demonstrated on the Cross, we pray that You will bring Kaushik to You. And we ask Your blessings on kirthika and the rest of his family, as he continues to reflect You through his love for his brother, that You might be glorified,and that he and his family will have peace and comfort. We ask this in the name of Jesus, as You have taught us so to do. Amen."

(But don't forget, kirthika, that God knows your heart and your intentions...prayer is not a magic spell or incantation to change God's mind, but rather an opportunity for us to draw closer and give Him the opportunity to show His greatness. The words don't matter near as much as your heart's intention.)

Last edited:
Reactions: kirthika
Upvote 0