So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please keep our neighbor Martha's grandson Jesse, in prayer, he is in the army reserve and is being sent to help take care of those with COVID-19. They have not given them the proper equipment to take care of themselves as they help, they are hoping to get what they need soon. He is very nervous and worried about what is going to happen as he helps those that are sick. He is in another state, I believe Texas, but he has not said where they might send him from there. Thank you to those that take the time to read my post and keep Jesse in prayer. Have a blessed evening, morning or day.

Last edited:

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray to the Father for Jesse, Lord supply all the protection that he needs and help him in his work in Jesus name :praying:

Upvote 0

Olly Vie

Jan 3, 2019
North Carolina
✟19,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear God, we thank you for how far you have brought us. Today we ask you to protect and help this Martha's grandson Jesse and all those on the front line helping with the covid-19 . We have no help but you God. Your word says if two or three agree in your name and pray decreeing it is established. Through we are distance apart but with one heart we agree and pray that you will save this word and protect us all especially those on the front line. We plead the precious blood of Jesus for redemption and restoration of those who are sick right now . Amen.

Upvote 0