• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Prayer for the Neighbor's Grandson...

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Ash8676, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Ash8676

Ash8676 Seeker of Answers To Life Angels Team Supporter

+526
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Please keep our neighbor Martha's grandson Jesse, in prayer, he is in the army reserve and is being sent to help take care of those with COVID-19. They have not given them the proper equipment to take care of themselves as they help, they are hoping to get what they need soon. He is very nervous and worried about what is going to happen as he helps those that are sick. He is in another state, I believe Texas, but he has not said where they might send him from there. Thank you to those that take the time to read my post and keep Jesse in prayer. Have a blessed evening, morning or day.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Szilver

Szilver New Member

+26
    Romania
    Christian
    In Relationship
    I am having Jesse in my prayers. May he have success in his work. God bless!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  3. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+29,882
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray to the Father for Jesse, Lord supply all the protection that he needs and help him in his work in Jesus name :praying:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  4. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+9,347
    Messianic
    Private
    I have a totally different perceptive on the Corona Virus, as can be seen in a post about it that I left earlier this week. However, I pray for peace and good health in general for all of them.

5. jacks

jacks Er Victus Supporter

+2,248
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Help and protect him Lord and bless him for helping others.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  6. Olly Vie

Olly Vie New Member

+40
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Dear God, we thank you for how far you have brought us. Today we ask you to protect and help this Martha's grandson Jesse and all those on the front line helping with the covid-19 . We have no help but you God. Your word says if two or three agree in your name and pray decreeing it is established. Through we are distance apart but with one heart we agree and pray that you will save this word and protect us all especially those on the front line. We plead the precious blood of Jesus for redemption and restoration of those who are sick right now . Amen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Old Lady

Old Lady ...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me Supporter

+10,942
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    Praying for Jesse!

8. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,477
    Christian
    Married
    God, I pray that You will cover Jesse and his team with Your protection, may no bacteria or Virus take hold of him. Protect him wherever he goes that he may help the sick and less fortunate, In Jesus Name, Amen.