Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Father God, I lift up the mainstream media to You and ask that You deliver, transform, and remake the entire industry as only You can. Make the eyes of each and every person working there opened to Your truth. I pray all of them might accept You willingly and that their bodies and souls are made healthy – save them and make them full of light. Lead them to Your truth regarding what a person thinks about and where one allows their thoughts to lead. And especially, Lord, let them speak what is true and never to seek the destruction of anyone through the power of lies. Give them each the strength to walk away from what is false and to experience a renewing of the mind and a transformed life. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eye is healthy, your whole body is full of light, but when it is bad, your body is full of darkness. Luke 11

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. Phil 4

How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who publishes peace, who brings good news of happiness, who publishes salvation, who says to Zion, “Your God reigns.” Isaiah 52

But test everything; hold fast what is good. Abstain from every form of evil. Thessalonians 5

Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.” 2 Cor 15

So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire! And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is set among our members, staining the whole body, setting on fire the entire course of life, and set on fire by hell. For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and sea creature, can be tamed and has been tamed by mankind, but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God. … James 3

Melody Suttles

SingPeace
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2018
Atlanta
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I hope you will understand but I really have no confidence in the mainstream media to repent, though maybe some in it will. I do pray for people to not be fooled by it, however, but to be guided of the Lord in what is really going on.

I understand completely. It's possible none in the media will accept God's salvation. But I must pray for it anyway. And of course I ask the Lord often to expose the enemy - to expose the lies and corruption in every branch of govt. as well as all media outlets - and to expose the truth for all to see. Hugs.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I pray that the Government would set more restrictions on Media with fabricated stories and outward lies. Their methods of reporting can kill a story, hurt innocent people or cause mass hysteria, so we depend on the ones that are most reliable to tell us the truth. I ask they would be held accountable for their reports. I ask that You would work on the hearts of reporters in the News, TV and Internet and bring them in line with Your Word of truth and honesty. Thank You LORD, all have the chance of salvation, help them to make wise choices in line with Your Word. There is much to report both good and bad, we do need them, but may they be respectable and truthful when they do present us with vital information, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying for CNN, Fox News, Der Spiegel, Al Jazeera, and social medias, too. May God enlighten all, in ways that only He knows are best!:prayer:

Upvote 0