Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Please pray for Travis, who is out of town right now, but posted on facebook... he sounds suicidal. He may be drinking at this time also.
Please pray also for Connor that he will be found, he has been missing since June 23rd of this year. They posted a pic, he looks like a teen. He is related to one of my friends.
Thank you, God bless.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟200,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for Travis, who is out of town right now, but posted on facebook... he sounds suicidal. He may be drinking at this time also.
Please pray also for Connor that he will be found, he has been missing since June 23rd of this year. They posted a pic, he looks like a teen. He is related to one of my friends.
Thank you, God bless.
Can you talk to Travis and find out if he is in danger of hurting himself? If he is maybe you can get a phone number and then ask the suicide prevention hot line to call him or have one of his loved ones call him

Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟94,397.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank you, God bless.

Praying for Travis. It's terrible to be suicidal and I'm praying that God be with him and help him to get through his struggles and that he finds light & peace at the end of a dark tunnel.

Also praying that Connor is alright and that he returns home to his family safe & sound and may God comfort his family through this most trying time.

Upvote 0

saved24

Forgiven
Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟832,591.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Good news! I saw Travis today, he came back to town! I said I was so glad to see him. He apologized for what he said on facebook, he said he had prayed and talked to his sister and things were good now! Praise the Lord
I went to my other friend's facebook page and Connor has been found. To God be the glory!
Thank you for all your prayers!

Reactions: William J
Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you, God bless.

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus Christ, Please deliver Travis to a safe setting. Suicide is not Your plan for anyone. Let him receive ministry from above, by You doing something only You can do. Should he need medical treatment, please place the right people in his path.
Please return Connor to safety as he's been missing for quite some time. Let him be found, and his needs met. Please bless those looking for him, that Connor's situation be a priority.
Please work these needs out according to Your glory, honor, and praise. In Jesus precious Name, Amen.

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0