Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Guys I want to make a prayer wall for all those who need strength and peace in these trying times. As most of you know, I have been battling a long and tiresome spiritual battle within myself. It a brutal fight but in the end God defeated the enemy and he set me free, now I walk with the Lord. While it has been a blessing, I'm new to walking by faith and I mean really walking by faith. I'm sure many more mature Christians know how I'm feeling but I don't to fall back into old ways. You saw how I acted, I don't want to feel that kind of pain and hopelessness ever again. I was so alone and so far from God it seemed like we would never connect and that I was doomed to eternal torment.
I thank God for his endless grace and mercy, he never gave up on me. The enemy had come against me so much this year but he ultimately lost the battle. That being said I need help staying upright and I want to also pray for anyone else going through the same battles and I want them to know really know they are NOT alone and that God can help them and that he can transform them if they submit to him and stay submitted to him.
So with that I ask anyone who sees me to join me in prayer as we ask the Lord to give strength and peace to his children.

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,282.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Lord, I thank You that You continue to work in and through DiscipleOfChrist85 to Your glory. Help them to experience Your joy. We understand we must undergo trials Father, but we know there is joy in walking with You. Let us all together as Your body experience Your joy especially in these testing times. Not only Your joy, Lord, but all Your gifts. Thank You Lord. We pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,563.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise God that He got you through, defeated the enemy and set you free! I pray many, many blessings for you, and strength to stay steadfast. I'm in a battle myself, and it seems impossible as there are those stronger that I am, and have manipulated people against me. But I continue to speak the word on the situation, and continue to try and believe God will defeat this satanic attack, defeat the enemy, and set me free as I believe there is no power but His Power! So I would appreciate prayer also.

Many, many blessings to you in Jesus Name!

Upvote 0