Prayer for strength, encouragement and peace of mind.

Tarvorok

Custos Dei
Jan 14, 2019
Kansas
✟14,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I've been going through a mental battle with myself for several months now, it took a lot of courage for me to finally come out and ask for prayer to help me with this.

I've always had a negative thought about myself in one form or another in the back of my mind constantly and I'm trying really hard to train myself to stop doing it.

I'm also dealing with severe self esteem issues because of recent events that have ended quite poorly.

Thanks to all who read this. God bless.

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, bless Tarvorok and this prayer, bring changes and bless. Give your strength, encouragement and peace of mind. Remove negative thoughts and pour your thought and Bless. In Jesus precious name, Amen!

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been going through a mental battle with myself for several months now, it took a lot of courage for me to finally come out and ask for prayer to help me with this.

I've always had a negative thought about myself in one form or another in the back of my mind constantly and I'm trying really hard to train myself to stop doing it.

I'm also dealing with severe self esteem issues because of recent events that have ended quite poorly.

Thanks to all who read this. God bless.
Praying. Just remember the Creator of all things and provider of your redemption loved you first.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, may this one read the Book (the Bible), Your Word, and not be so concerned with their evaluation of themselves without it. May they not be concerned with the evaluation of other of them without it. May it be Your opinion that counts to them, and Your opinion is that they were worth dying for, worth having fellowship with them forever if they would allow You to convert them into Your family, and transform the renewing of their mind to Your perfect and righteous mind. May they come to see Your wonderful view of what they can be in You, through what You have given us in Your Word. May they not rely on their own resources, but on what You provide for soundness of mind, health of body, and purpose of soul. Pro 3:5-6; Jeremiah 29:11-13. Amen.

Upvote 0