East Coast
✟8,094.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
HI everyone. I would appreciate prayer for healing of my stomach. About 3 weeks ago I started having weird pain that has not gone away. I have a doctor's appointment but it takes 2 weeks to get in to see the doctor. In the meantime, I would so appreciate your prayers for healing and health and to have this pain go away and for there to be nothing wrong with me. Thank you! !

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
HI everyone. I would appreciate prayer for healing of my stomach. About 3 weeks ago I started having weird pain that has not gone away. I have a doctor's appointment but it takes 2 weeks to get in to see the doctor. In the meantime, I would so appreciate your prayers for healing and health and to have this pain go away and for there to be nothing wrong with me. Thank you! !
How's your appetite? If you're eating normally, there's no fever/diarrhea/vomiting, then it may be bloating/hyper-acidity which could be controlled with over the counter antacids. I'm not a physician, but pray that you can find some online help (webmd, etc.) from a MD (there are some online physicians as well) while you wait for your doctor's appointment. I'll be praying.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I have had stomach/colon problems, off and on for decades. It is best for many people to stay away from acidic foods, myself included. An internet search can help you re: this. Such a diet may or may not help you, but it is one possible solution.

Upvote 0

Chaplain David

CF Chaplain
Nov 26, 2007
USA
✟284,152.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm praying for you too. God bless you and everyone here.

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Could it be stress? Could it be your diet?

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My second prayer, after praying at the age of six for Jesus to come into my heart and be my Savior, was for Him to come out of my heart and to go into my stomach and heal me of a stomach ache. Father, I pray for healing of this one's stomach, or that You would not things get any worse until they can see the doctor and receive care and instruction on how to bring healing. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums