1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Prayer for stable suitable employment

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by evita, Nov 11, 2018.

1. evita

evita New Member

+212
    South Africa
    Christian
    Single
    Hi, all. I got what seemed like a good job on 8 October, but after three weeks, the boss said that due to a lack of things for me to do, I shouldn't come in for two weeks. After two weeks I came back only for day when he said that he'd been working hard and is taking a long weekend. Last night he left me message saying that I shouldn't come in for another week, as he has a lot stuff to sort out first. And he was supposed to pay in the bit of wages that I'm due a week ago already; nothing's come of it, and I have quite a few expenses to consider. He said last night he'll pay in today, but I'm weary.

I don't know what the guy's deal is and it's starting to concern me. I'll be nearing personnel agencies and the likes, because I don't think this job's going to work out. I'll stick it out for a week, and I pray I'm wrong and that things will pick up, but in the meantime I'm going to stick my feelers out for something else. Please pray for me in this regard.

Blessings. <3

• Prayers Prayers x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Tigger45

Tigger45 Stand by Ukraine Supporter

+12,652
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Prayers for healthy employment :pray:

3. Deborah D

Deborah D Prayer Warrior Supporter

+1,093
    United States
    Christian
    Widowed
    Your in my prayers.

4. Jesusismyking87!!

Jesusismyking87!! Member

+210
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Prayer for a door of employment for Gods will and his kingdom to open up for you.

5. Humble me Lord

Humble me Lord Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,153
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Dear Lord, I lift up our sister Evita, guide her footsteps, open doors for her, give her wisdom in this situation and surround her with Your love and peace, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

6. saved24

saved24 Forgiven Supporter

+3,654
    Canada
    Pentecostal
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Praying for your employment situation. God bless.

7. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+10,123
    Messianic
    Private
    Since he has shown himself to not be honest and hasn't give you the pay he owes you, I would ot give him one more hour of work and look elsewhere. I would also let him know that he is going to be held legally accountable if he doesn't give you the wages he owes.

I pray all works out for you.

8. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,576
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Father, I pray that You will guide and provide a good job for evita. Give her wisdom and discernment, and grace and mercy in looking for a job. Amen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List