1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Prayer for SouthernScotty

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Faith78, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Faith78

Faith78 Member Supporter

+82
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I am asking for everyone to send up Prayers for @Southernscotty. He is gowing through some tough times and he needs all the prayer warriors here to pray for him. I pray Lord that you will comfort Scotty and place a Peace on his heart and Mind. I know Lord with you all things are possible. Amen.

• Prayers Prayers x 23
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. mukk_in

mukk_in Yankees Fan Supporter

+3,782
    India
    Christian
    Celibate
    Heavenly Father, I lift up our brother to you in prayer. In Jesus's blessed and Holy Name, I pray, Amen.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  3. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+107,938
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying for Scotty, that God protects and defends him and that God strengthens and sustains him, grants him extraordinary favor, and is the Lifter of his head. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Tigger45

Tigger45 Stand by Ukraine Supporter

+12,641
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Constitution
    May God's peace and clarity be upon him at this time of struggle :pray:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. EzekielsWheels

EzekielsWheels Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,051
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Of course! I very much hope and pray the Lord strengthens him and comforts him in the midst of these tribulations he is facing. It goes without saying that he is not alone and I doubt that I speak for myself when I say that his contributions to the board mean a lot and his example has strengthened me in my own walk. May the peace that is in our Lord Jesus Christ greatly indwell him. It is not a question of if the Lord can, for he will! If there is anything else he needs please ask (with his permission of course)!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  6. sunshine100

sunshine100 Love God Love people Supporter

+1,577
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I'm praying for you my dear friend

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  7. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+8,894
    Christian
    Married
    Prayers going up for Scotty. He prays for everybody else, I will be in prayer for him.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  8. ~Anastasia~

~Anastasia~ † Handmaid of God †

+16,595
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Prayers for our dear brother.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  9. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+31,587
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I join in praying for Scotty,
    Dear Father, send your Holy Spirit to fill him with your peace and comfort of mind. Direct him in the way he should go. In Jesus precious name ...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. eleos1954

eleos1954 God is Love Supporter

+4,770
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Psalms 147:3 “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."

Psalms 34:18 "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."

James 4:6 "But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.”

Psalms 27:13-14 "I believe I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait on the Lord."

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 "Blessed be God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble by the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God."

Isaiah 41:10

"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, yes, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

1 Peter 2:24 “He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds, you have been healed.”

Psalms 55:22 “Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.”

Matthew 11:28-30 “Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

2 Corinthians 12:9 “But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”

May the Lord fill you with His divine love. Amen

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. ItIsFinished!

ItIsFinished! Jesus Christ is our only hope.

+1,123
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Thank you all for your prayers for brother Scotty.
    He is a kind soul who absolutely loves the Lord and the lost souls in the world.

I pray that the Lord lift you up and strengthen you.
    I pray that the Lord gives you the peace that surpasses all understanding.
    We are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus.
    Amen.

Brother Scotty you have a lot of brothers and sisters here and where you live that have much love for you.
    Remember the Lord will never give you more than you can handle through Him as His child.
    You are never, ever alone.
    Keep your eyes upon Jesus brother.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  12. Humble me Lord

Humble me Lord Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,153
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Dear Lord, I lift up our brother SouthernScotty to You, surround him with Your love and peace, give him strength and wisdom, guide his footsteps, I bind any assignment our enemy has against him, give Your angels charge over him Lord, and let him see how much the church body here cares for him, if it be Your will, Father, in Jesus name I pray , Amen.

• Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  13. Deborah D

Deborah D Prayer Warrior Supporter

+1,092
    United States
    Christian
    Widowed
    Scotty, I pray for God’s protection over you against this attack of the enemy! You’re a target because God uses you so much, but Jesus has you in the palm of His mighty hand!!! I have no doubt about this. I KNOW He will pull you through. Trust Him and praise Him. This too shall pass.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. Heissonear

Heissonear Geochemist and Stratigrapher Supporter

+956
    Non-Denom
    Married
    May your Grace abound towards Scotty's needs.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. JI4M

JI4M Member

+364
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Will be sending lots of prayers and love to Scotty. I pray that God 100% eases all the tough times he is going through right now. In Jesus Name. Amen.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
  16. Faith78

Faith78 Member Supporter

+82
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Thank you so very much. He is really kind hearted and just loves everyone ans he Loves being able to help lead people to the Lord. As his friend and church secretary I can say everyone on here means the world to him. Thank you so much and God Bless! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+10,121
    Messianic
    Private
    Praying for him.....

18. vinsight4u

vinsight4u Contributor

+2,603
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    /nvm

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. BookishGirl

BookishGirl Well-Known Member Supporter

+10,395
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    Praying for Brother Scotty.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  20. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,576
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Father, may You bless all that are praying for Scotty, through blessing him in these ways that are being requested. May Your answers be "exceeding abundant" in showering him with Your love, care, protection, and provision for all his needs. Amen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List