Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for April's recovery. I pray that You will heal her body, and be with her mind, emotions, and spirit. May You use this accident to bring forth a higher purpose of Your's for April's good, and Your glory. Amen.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi, if you can, please pray for April, my sister-in-law. She just got hit by a 18-wheeler. We're talking to her on the phone, but she's fading in and out of consciousness.
I pray for April for complete healing and an awareness of the presence of the Lord. I pray for you and your family that the Lord will grant you peace of mind as you trust our wonderful Lord in Jesus precious name...

Reactions: TimAM
Upvote 0

TimAM

God fearing and God loving!
Jan 22, 2009
U.S.
✟64,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for all the prayers! The van is totaled, but she walked away from it with only cuts and bruises. She may have a cracked bone in her neck, but otherwise she's doing alright at the moment. She's going to be sore for a while.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you for all the prayers! The van is totaled, but she walked away from it with only cuts and bruises. She may have a cracked bone in her neck, but otherwise she's doing alright at the moment. She's going to be sore for a while.

:heart: Praise God!!!! Thank you for the update on April, Tim. Continuing to pray (((hug)))

Upvote 0