United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone,
I foster Shelter dogs as a way to help animals because I love animals. I currently have a momma dog who had eight pups, three were runts and one died in the shelter and while at my house, another one passed. This tore up my twelve-year-old kid, cried and cried. The pups are three weeks and I think the mom is trying to wean too early. One of the puppies is always cold to the touch and very lethargic. I got a puppy feeding bottle and puppy formula to feed it, but it's not eating well and it scares me. The puppy doesn't have a name as they are only in my care until Sunday, I have had them for three weeks and Sunday, they go off for transport to an another facility. Please pray! Thank you!!!!

The Erudite

Priestess
Jul 14, 2017
USA
✟16,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Prayers
Keep puppy warm like it's snuggled against mama. Prayers for the pups and all involved.
:heart: Praying for this precious puppy at this most dire time (((hug)))

Thank you everyone!!! Right after I posted this, a woman got a hold of me and asked how the puppies were doing and said she had a feeding tube for it!!! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you everyone!!! Right after I posted this, a woman got a hold of me and asked how the puppies were doing and said she had a feeding tube for it!!! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise God!!!! Thank you for the update!!! God bless this precious li'l puppy, the woman who brought the feeding tube, and you too!!! :clap:

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I feel with You, it is sad when animals die. God bless You in Your work. I know of a lady who had triplets, many years ago, one of them was fed on oats and water and grew well on that and stayed with his granmother. The mother nursed the other two. What was the formula made of? I do not know much of puppyfood but I thought perhaps oatwater might be easy on the stomach. I think we have given it to kittens too. Hugs. You are in my prayers and Your daugher and the dogs too.

Upvote 0