✟15,790.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi there

I am hoping some Evangelical Christians can pray for my Rhinitis please as its terrible, the constant blocked nose, no sense of smell or taste, the constant sneezing its awful. I dont know why sometimes its really bad and other its not, like a demon that comes upon me.

Please pray for me as its totally awful.

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there

I am hoping some Evangelical Christians can pray for my Rhinitis please as its terrible, the constant blocked nose, no sense of smell or taste, the constant sneezing its awful. I dont know why sometimes its really bad and other its not, like a demon that comes upon me.

Please pray for me as its totally awful.
I have allergies ... which lead to the symptoms you describe.

A daily antihistamine helps me. I've taken antihistamines for 50+ years. I think that you can get Tavegil in the UK. That's what I currently take.

Also aspirin to help constrict sinus blood vessels has been a Godsend to keep my sinuses open ...

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

jude77778

Jun 25, 2019
scotland
✟15,790.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks, I have tried all of that and every possible other thing you can think of, none of it works sadly. Or somethings do work but the rebound effect makes it not worth the day or so of help it gives.
Only prayer can help or divine intervention or something I have yet to try but can not think of anything else as sure I have tried everything.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven....

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

The above is GODS word.. not mine. Not a hope.. Peter and John at the gate beautiful said.. what I have give I unto you.. in JESUS name. Then later said.. why look at us as if we did this under out own power.. ITS FAITH IN THAT NAME! It WILL get better.. Praying

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we pray heal jude77778, from severe Rhinitis. Let there be no nose blockage, the taste and smell bud function normally without problems, let the sneezing stop. Lord bless this prayer, and let you be glorified, in Jesus name, Amen!

Upvote 0

HowRU?

Dec 2, 2016
Houston
✟31,732.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Lord we pray heal jude77778, from severe Rhinitis. Let there be no nose blockage, the taste and smell bud function normally without problems, let the sneezing stop. Lord bless this prayer, and let you be glorified, in Jesus name, Amen!
Yes, I agree with your prayer “Mydreams” for jude77778, and I also lift jude77778 up to you, Lord God. I pray right now, in the name of Jesus, that you will look upon the suffering of this child of yours with mercy and release your healing power and bring him relief. He’s called upon You, Lord, for help. Bless him, restore him to perfect heath. I speak your healing upon him in Jesus name. We praise you Lord God. Amen.

Upvote 0