Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
No true good will come forth in society unless God brings it forth through His Church, primarily by means of prayer and preaching/teaching God's Word (Matthew 9:38; 1Timothy 2:1-2; Jeremiah 29:7; Psalm 119:130; 107).

Praying the LORD will lead/compel President Trump to select the right SCOTUS replacement. He supposedly will be announcing his selection this Friday or Saturday.

Praying the Lord will raise up a multitude of prayer warriors to intercede in prayer for this incredibly important matter.

I am praying that Trump will select Allison Jones Rushing to fill the vacancy.
Who is Allison Jones Rushing, possible Trump Supreme Court contender?

Female judges come into spotlight as Trump says he’s narrowing his SCOTUS list

I am also praying that enough senators will choose to cast a vote for Trump's SCOTUS nominee in time for the SCOTUS seat to be filled prior to the General election. I heard that Republican Susan Collins has indicated that she will not vote prior to the Election.

Last edited:

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying as requested! News keeps coming in about these things, and I try to take those times as opportunities to pray for God's guidance. Yet even in the Old Testament times, and various times in Church history, God still shows His remarkable ability to work through bad leadership. Good or bad or just plain mediocre, there is still God, and I also pray for all the individuals who are reacting to the developing news.:pray:

Upvote 0

Elfkind

Jul 21, 2015
Bergen
✟19,493.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I don't think there's any right choice in this. Don't let the things of this world worry you. They worry far too many already.

I pray for the political worries of people around the world to let go. Let us all realize how deeply we depend on each other and for all to belong together. I pray for love to win in this. For Jesus to be SCOTUS.

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
No true good will come forth in society unless God brings it forth through His Church, primarily by means of prayer and preaching/teaching God's Word (Matthew 9:38; 1Timothy 2:1-2; Jeremiah 29:7; Psalm 119:130; 107).

Praying the LORD will lead/compel President Trump to select the right SCOTUS replacement. He supposedly will be announcing his selection this Friday or Saturday.

Praying the Lord will raise up a multitude of prayer warriors to intercede in prayer for this incredibly important matter.

I am praying that Trump will select Allison Jones Rushing to fill the vacancy.
Who is Allison Jones Rushing, possible Trump Supreme Court contender?

Female judges come into spotlight as Trump says he’s narrowing his SCOTUS list

I am also praying that enough senators will choose to cast a vote for Trump's SCOTUS nominee in time for the SCOTUS seat to be filled prior to the General election. I heard that Republican Susan Collins has indicated that she will not vote prior to the Election.

I think Millions of folks are praying on this one...

Upvote 0