United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sharky said:
My grandmother (moms side) and grandparents (dad's side) are not saved and time is getting critical. I am desparately seeking God in this that He save them and convict them soon.

Please pray hard for their salvation. I almost cry every night for them. :(
Lord God please help Sharky's grandparent's feel your divine power and loving hand in their life this day. They are truly good people and coming to you for them will complete them wholly and holy. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen

Upvote 0

ChowdersMom

Sep 4, 2005
Ohio
✟1,766.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
:prayer: Father, I lift up Sharky to You right now, in the Name of Jesus.

Thank you, Lord, for giving him such a tender heart for his precious grandparents. We know that is not an accident.

Father, Your Word says that You will save us and our entire household (Acts 16:31) and I just declare that right now for Sharky's grandparents!

Lord, we also know that nobody gets saved except that You draw them by Your spirit (John 6:44), so we just ask You to draw them right now, in the Name of Jesus.

And because Your Word also tells us that when we pray, if we believe that we have received what we asked for that it will be done (Mark 11:24), we just praise You and rejoice at the salvation of Sharky's grandparents! :clap: :clap: :clap:

All Glory and honor and power to You!

In Jesus' Name, Amen. :prayer:

Upvote 0

cruztacean

Oct 7, 2005
✟8,818.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, please lay Your hand on these people who, though old in our sight, are still children to You. May you show them the light of Your plan of salvation, and reveal to them that Christ died to cleanse them of their sins. I know it's possible to be saved in your elderly years, as my own grandfather was. Bless Sharky in the burden he feels for his grandparents, and may You give him strength never to give up on showing You to them in prayer, word, and deed. In Jesus' name, amen.

Upvote 0