Status
Not open for further replies.

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
My sister and I will be leaving to visit relatives in Europe Wednesday. We will be back Julu 11. Please pray for our safe travel.

And pray that I will be able to use my sister's fascination with old churches in the region to witness to her and lead her to the Lord. I have been trying for 16 years to lead her to the Lord.

Thanks!

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
lambslove said:
My sister and I will be leaving to visit relatives in Europe Wednesday. We will be back Julu 11. Please pray for our safe travel.

And pray that I will be able to use my sister's fascination with old churches in the region to witness to her and lead her to the Lord. I have been trying for 16 years to lead her to the Lord.

Thanks!

praying for your safety and for you leading your sister to the Lord! Have fun!!!:clap:

Upvote 0

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
menno said:
I will pray for safe travel and be jealous that I can't go--it'd be fun bummin' Europe with my little brother...

Hey, if it weren't for the opportunity to spend quality time with my sister, I wouldn't be going, either.

Plus, she's paying for my ticket out of misguided guilt over something that happened 20 years ago that I never held any resentment over anyway. I told her I would go if she lets go of her guilt and doesn't keep bringing it up. It may be a gateway to the gospel, who knows?

Upvote 0

Flynmonkie

The First Official FrankenMonkie ;)
Feb 23, 2004
Home of Harry Truman - Missouri
Visit site
✟20,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
lambslove said:
Plus, she's paying for my ticket out of misguided guilt over something that happened 20 years ago that I never held any resentment over anyway.
^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Gateway to the gospel is right--Leverage is EVERYTHING!! Work it girl! :thumbsup: I would be all over that one!;) (Monkie has two brothers and a sister in church now!:D )

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.