England
✟17,003.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This morning a friendship ended. She was my closest friend and this morning she told me she needed to let me go. It needed to be done, I admit that. It developed into a very unhealthy relationship in which we both relied and depended far too much on each other rather than God. We've been arguing and fighting for months now and it all escalated to this morning.

While I know the chord needed to be cut, it still aches. She walked away from me and that hurts the most. I feel so empty and lost at the moment and would really value some prayer support over me. Prayer that God would reach down and heal me, hold me. That he would use this experience to bring about his good purposes and transform me more into the daughter that he created me to be.

God bless.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,051.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
praying for the healing of your heart

praying for the restoration you desire

praying that you will find good friends here and irl

God bless you my dear friend
Praying ditto to the above.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
This morning a friendship ended. She was my closest friend and this morning she told me she needed to let me go. It needed to be done, I admit that. It developed into a very unhealthy relationship in which we both relied and depended far too much on each other rather than God. We've been arguing and fighting for months now and it all escalated to this morning.

While I know the chord needed to be cut, it still aches. She walked away from me and that hurts the most. I feel so empty and lost at the moment and would really value some prayer support over me. Prayer that God would reach down and heal me, hold me. That he would use this experience to bring about his good purposes and transform me more into the daughter that he created me to be.

God bless.

:heart: Praying for you. Welcome to CF (((hug)))

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,017.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request restoration, healing, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

CtC

Worship is a Lifestyle
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟195,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Precious Father, be glorified in this request, I honor You and Your authority with this request because I know You are capable and caring. Bring peace to these two hearts, overwhelm them with love and care for each other and for all Your people. You will not let the devil have even an bit of victory when we submit to You. Let their eyes be opened to see each other as You see them. Guide and correct them both, make their paths straight. Draw them close to You. In Your Love I pray. Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you, dear sister and for your friend, too. It must be awful for her, too so i will pray that you both may be comforted, your hearts would heal and that would bring you closer to Him. I also pray that you and your friend find kind, God fearing people that you can be in fellowship with and can support you and encourage you to seek our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

God bless you, sister and your friend, too in Jesus Mighty name. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jul 12, 2017
England
✟17,003.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Lord is SO faithful and good! Today, God removed the stubborn walls of our hearts, and my friend and I got in touch once again. We talked for the first time in over a month. A lot. We cried. We were raw and vulnerable with each other. This is the start of a new season of our friendship. I am SO grateful for all of your prayers - we have reconciled and God is in the process of restoring our fractured friendship! Hallelujah, praise God! Thank you all :)

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The Lord is SO faithful and good! Today, God removed the stubborn walls of our hearts, and my friend and I got in touch once again. We talked for the first time in over a month. A lot. We cried. We were raw and vulnerable with each other. This is the start of a new season of our friendship. I am SO grateful for all of your prayers - we have reconciled and God is in the process of restoring our fractured friendship! Hallelujah, praise God! Thank you all :)

:heart: Praise God!!!! Thank you for the update!!! Praying for you and your friend (((hug)))

Upvote 0