GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Let me begin my prayer to you, Great Father, with thanksgiving to you for your mercies and forgiveness. I thank you for this life and for all that you have created. I thank you for my family and my friends. I thank you for the beauty in your creation and give you praise for it. I thank you for my NDN heritage and ancestry. And I thank you for giving me the courage to embrace it and share it with others.

Great Father, you have given me a deep passion for your red children. I thank you for allowing me to be a bridge of reconciliation. And I thank you for the healing from resentment and bitterness that you are bringing into my own heart. You have created me to be both red and white. And then you blessed me with compassion and desire to see salvation come to all native nations.

I ask you, Great Father, to give me the courage and boldness and opportunity to witness. I ask for the courage to speak up against racism and hatred. And I ask for the courage to be a vessel for you to use to bring forth reconciliation and healing. Let me be your voice. Let me be the hands of Jesus that reach out in compassion, love, and peace. Let me be the feet of Jesus that goes to where the lost are. Let me be the eyes of Jesus so that I may see the unsaved as you do, and see all my relations as you do. And then, Great Father, let me have the heart of Jesus so that it may love your creation and children as you do.

I am a weak but willing vessel, Great Father. No longer will I deny my NDN blood or be ashamed. No longer will I be ashamed of my name or my heritage. No longer will I deny my NDN blood to be a Christian or deny my faith to be an NDN. I am your child and your vessel. I ask these things of you in the name of Jesus.

--------------------------------------------------
I offer my prayer in this forum so other believers may pray with me for the unsaved souls of the NDN Nations and First Nations peoples. But I do not pray for that alone. I pray for the mending of the Sacred Hoop. I pray for reconciliation and forgiveness and healing in the relations between the white man and the red man. Many American Indians and First Nations people of today have forgiven the atrocities of the past that were done in the name of God, but so many have not. And that unforgiveness is a stronghold against their acceptance of salvation. There are many who see Christianity as the 'white man's religion' and are hostile against it. Please join me, fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, in prayer.

Red Fox

Last edited by a moderator:

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray for the wounds of the past to be healed. I stand against continued racism and hatred between all the races. I pray for unity and peace in mankind. I pray for the hand of G-d to move among his chosen people and raise up those who will go to the Native Nations offering peace and reconciliation.

Upvote 0

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray for the Cherokee, Choctaw, Cree, Lakota, and Blackfoot Nations. I stand on their behalf before our Great Father Jehovah God, to intercede for them. I stand in boldness and confidence before our Great Father through the forgiveness that comes from Christ Jesus.

Reactions: shortangel
Upvote 0

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray for the Cheyenne, Arapaho, Crow, Dakota, and Hopi Nations. I stand on their behalf before our Great Father Jehovah God, to intercede for them. I stand in boldness and confidence before our Great Father through the forgiveness that comes from Christ Jesus.

Reactions: shortangel
Upvote 0

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray for the Algonquin, Atikamekw, Beothuk, Abenaki, and Gros Ventre Nations. I stand on their behalf before our Great Father Jehovah God, to intercede for them. I stand in boldness and confidence before our Great Father through the forgiveness that comes from Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray for the Chicora, Huron, Iroquois, Flathead, and Lumbee Nations. I stand on their behalf before our Great Father Jehovah God, to intercede for them. I stand in boldness and confidence before our Great Father through the forgiveness that comes from Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray for the Aboriginal peoples of Canada; First Nations, Inuit, and the Métis. I stand on their behalf before our Great Father Jehovah God, to intercede for them. I stand in boldness and confidence before our Great Father through the forgiveness that comes from Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Great Father, I pray this day for peace, unity, and healing among the nations. This is a burden you have placed in my heart, and have spoken to me through dreams. I bring this before you as I bring my praise and worship before you. I ask that you cleanse my own heart of bitterness toward the wasichu, and for what was done to my Ancestors and all my relations in the past. I, too, am inflicted with the pain of the past, Great Father. I also need healing and have the need for reconciliation and peace in my own heart. I ask you to speak to me again and show the path you would have me walk. Find me worthy, Great Father, to become a bridge of forgiveness, reconciliation, and peace between your white children and your red children, for I am of both. I am your vessel. Use my life to bring you glory. Use my voice to share Jesus with others. Use my hands to reach others for him. Use my feet to go to those who do not know him.

Upvote 0

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Great Father, I give you praise and thanksgiving for the blessings you have given me. I give you praise and thanksgiving for the friends you have brought into my personal life and while I am here online. Great Father, I pray this day for the Aborigines of the Commonwealth of Australia, for these peoples are my relations. I pray for the survival of their culture. I pray for reconciliation and healing to come forth from the wounds of their past. I pray for their souls, their families, and for their protection. Bless them, Great Father in Christ Jesus, your Son.

Upvote 0

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray for the Caddo, Dene, Anishinaabe, Assinibioine, and Cayuga Nations. I stand on their behalf before our Great Father Jehovah God, to intercede for them. I stand in boldness and confidence before our Great Father through the forgiveness that comes from Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray for the Pawnee, Pueblo, Seneca, Massachuset, and Makah Nations. I stand on their behalf before our Great Father Jehovah God, to intercede for them. I stand in boldness and confidence before our Great Father through the forgiveness that comes from Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray this day for healing once more, Great Father, and I ask that you bring reconciliation and peace to the red man and to all mankind. You are Creator and you gave your son to save us and to heal us. I ask that you give your grace and mercies to bring these things to pass.

Upvote 0