Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Almighty God, I set myself in agreement with the Word of God and with what You once established in American education. I release my hope and faith in Your Word. I patiently expect Your Glory to be manifest in schools all across our nation.

I come before You on behalf of the students, educators and administrators of the entire educational system in America. Lord Jesus, I ask You to restore honor, integrity, virtue and peace in American classrooms. I confess Isaiah 54:13: “All thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children.”

Lord, bring wisdom of the ages to those choosing what is printed in history books. With your love of children, make our public classrooms a place of joy, and a praise and a glory to your name before all the nations of the earth! Let the nations be amazed because of all the goodness, peace, prosperity, security and stability You have provided. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I come into prayer agreement with your prayer and ask that the LORD will restore our children and entire school systems with morals acceptable to Him, and bring love and of peace and order, where all can feel safe and learn and turn out a future of people after His own heart, In Jesus Name, Amen

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟788,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Concerned that "social distancing and mask wearers enforcers" will be expected of them now adding to their already long list of tasks or establishing those procedures. Asking God to give them wisdom for all their endeavors. Plus asking for protection, peace, ETC

Last edited:
Upvote 0