Singapore
✟31,863.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello is it okay if i asked for prayers of protection for me and my family? Also could you help me ask God to stop a guy and girl from attacking me and my family with spirits? Please ask God to make the guy (jus) and girl (d) stop sending evil spirits to attack us :( Thank you so much!

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless this prayer request. Please protect Zhen, and family from evil spirits. Lord stop the guy and girl to send evil spirits. Please work in their lives and help to see and eorship you. Lord let your protection be upon Zhen, and family, and redeem the guy and girl from evil spiriy. In Jesus mighty nsme, Amen!

Reactions: Zhen
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hello is it okay if i asked for prayers of protection for me and my family? Also could you help me ask God to stop a guy and girl from attacking me and my family with spirits? Please ask God to make the guy (jus) and girl (d) stop sending evil spirits to attack us :( Thank you so much!

You are safe from all demons if you have faith in Christ. The Holy Spirit dwells in Christians. I will pray for all your struggles to make your faith stronger just as mine did for me.

God bless Christians around the world I pray. In Jesus' name. With Christian love from America!

Upvote 0