Western Indiana
✟18,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I confess...I'm not good at waiting for election results. I'm used to knowing the day after the election who will be President. Please pray that I wont let stress and anxiety get to me or let the enemy steal my Joy. Also, please pray for ballot tabulation mercies...that the workers who handle the mail in ballots will do so in a capable and honest manner. Moreover, please pray that if my candidate doesnt win that I will be gracious enough to accept defeat. God bless all.

George95

CF Tech Master
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
✟1,395,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
mXruUXx.jpg

MOD HAT ON

There has been a thread cleanup done within this thread and so if you do not see your post, it has been removed. Please let us keep in mind that this is a prayer request thread in the Prayer Wall forum, where no debate is allowed.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I pray for you and for everyone, that regardless of the election results we will continue to serve God! No matter how bad things get God can never be taken from us and hes far more powerful then all the problems of the world. Amen!

I hope your holding up doing ok :)

Upvote 0

Pope66

Dec 5, 2018
Sydney
✟33,699.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying for the ballot workers and all those involved in collecting the votes will work in integrity and work in a bipartisan way. I also pray during this time of uncertainly that people no matter what political side they are will will look to the Lord for comfort and guidance.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I confess...I'm not good at waiting for election results. I'm used to knowing the day after the election who will be President. Please pray that I wont let stress and anxiety get to me or let the enemy steal my Joy. Also, please pray for ballot tabulation mercies...that the workers who handle the mail in ballots will do so in a capable and honest manner. Moreover, please pray that if my candidate doesnt win that I will be gracious enough to accept defeat. God bless all.

Sometimes you really got to unplug from some of the news sources. I had to do this because I was really getting depressed etc. from what was unfolding.

But your right on continuing to pray for the vote tabulation etc. and I would add to that the court appeals. I think their is a lot funny business going on as far as voter fraud etc. and if that is true, then I pray that it is revealed because corruption hurts everybody eventually. But if it isn't true, likewise Americans need to know so they can get back to their normal lives and the new administration can have some legitimacy in the eyes of their political rivals.

Upvote 0