Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So I have been going through some spiritual warfare as of late that seems thicker then usual. It is more a battlefield of the mind then anything else. But I could use extra prayers in wisdom and discernment to make the right decisions regarding things. I'm learning the importance of how to "weaponize the Word" in these times. It helps tremendously. I guess my main thing is anxiety/fear. And being vulnerable offline to let others know what is going on. Some things are bigger in my mind, but I have two young kids and work with kids, so I get afraid of talking about things. And it is hard to explain too. Sometimes I think I just need to be still and stop the talking. Pray and wait.

Nitsud

Jul 17, 2021
Cherokee
✟11,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved
May many blessings be sent in your direction.
I am not one off many anxieties fears or stresses, so I can not claim to fully understand. I am on the other hand married to one who is. If I may, I will offer you a quarter of a cents worth of thought.
I see that you are fond of the phrase "Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King". This is a true statement if you are a believer in the Christ that died for our sins and rose again unto glory seated at the right hand of the Father (God) creator of all things seen and unseen).
I appreciate the fact that you have reached out to others of faith for prayer.
Many do not, and fall to the battle between good and evil.
Primarily: I ask that you have the strength to continue using the armor of God. Nothing is more powerful than the one (God) who can.
Secondly: That you know the word of God says, I believe, some where around 200 times: be not anxious, fear not, fret not, etc.: The good Lord commands us, "Be still and know that I am God". This phrase is profound in meaning. It means more than simply stay in place. More so than not I understand it to say be calm and rest. Genesis 1:2 states "...And the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." In Hebrew the term used for moved is more active than passing over. It speaks of what a person would think of a mother fearing for her young, such as tremoring inside. That tremor is like that of stress, fear and anxiety even if the it is not felt as such. For some it does come out to the extent that the person feels it or that others see it.
That fear or such comes from the unknown (what is unseen) within the darkness. But that fear was dispersed by the light. The light that is spoken of in the first chapter of the Gospel of John.
Always know that even in the darkest of place and time the light does exist and seek it. It is the Light of Life, the Glory "of the one true King". Amen

• Friendly
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0