• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Prayer for pain to never enter this body.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Follower3, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Follower3

Follower3 Newbie

+151
    Christian
    Single
    I was diagnosed with Interstitial Cistitis 4-5 or so years ago, Last night I woke up at about 2:00 am (and again at 3:00) in extreme pain, I took an ib profen, prayed, cast out the pain in Jesus name, but I was still in pain.
    I got very angry, I started punching myself in the arm, and torso, because of the pain, I started yelling at God, and calling him a liar ( I have repented for that.) I decree that pain is no longer allowed to enter or live in this body. I command full healing on this body.

Please brothers and sisters come together, and agree with this with me.

Matthew 18 :18 "Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

19Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven. 20For where two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them.”

AMEN.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tone

Tone Star Fish Radiant Supporter

+2,583
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Abba Yah, thank You for Being our Comforter, Healer, and Redeemer. Thank you for renewing Your Mercy to us every morning and anytime we come to You with our broken hearts. Abba, please Breathe Your Holy Breath into this Body and raise us up with Yahshua ha Mashiach...and heal our broken bodies. Amen.

3. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+2,082
    Christian
    Married
    When we pray, sometimes God heals instantly, other times he directs us to physicians who can give us healing medicine for our pain. In the end, healing belongs to Him whether it came directly from Him or through His servants in the medical field, but it is He we give thanks to.

Heavenly Father please heal this one of cystitis and bring relief of the pain? Provide answers and discernment and guidance to this one, whether to go to a doctor, In Jesus Name, Amen,

4. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+3,829
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Father God we prsy for Follower3, please take away Interstitial Cistitis & pain and bless with a good health. Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus precious name, Amen!