Sep 6, 2006
salerno,italy
✟8,563.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
dear brothers and sisters,:)
please pray for our wedding.It will be on the 29th of feb. Pleae pray that God will give us a great weather,
Here in the southern part of Italy, they say it's bad luck to marry on a friday.Honestly, I don't believe in bad luck or superstitious beliefs. I believe In God and I think to believe in these things show the lack of faith.

I know it will be a great day and we will be blessed as a couple! God bless you all..:angel:

HeartCandy416

Nov 21, 2007
Arizona
✟15,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
with you in prayer for your wedding to be blessed and presided over by the Lord our God <3

congratulations and may God be with you and your husband, and bless your unity..

"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.

For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.
Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone? And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken."
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
dear brothers and sisters,:)
please pray for our wedding.It will be on the 29th of feb. Pleae pray that God will give us a great weather,
Here in the southern part of Italy, they say it's bad luck to marry on a friday.Honestly, I don't believe in bad luck or superstitious beliefs. I believe In God and I think to believe in these things show the lack of faith.

I know it will be a great day and we will be blessed as a couple! God bless you all..:angel:

Christian.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter this matter and meet all needs. We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention. As Your children we know to expect a miracle. It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0