Prayer for our our unsaved family and friends.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
cc31177bf8bef22bfe86088f88e62cd2--jw-bible-bible-scriptures.jpg

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I thank God for many of my family members that know Christ,but am praying for my son and a soninlaw and brother and sister and their families and a brotherinlaw. We love them very much. Praying for all families represented here and friends in support of 'musicalpigrim's' prayer.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Melt the hearts of family members that do not know Christ as Saviour and LORD. May the love of Christ draw them to Himself.
1John 5
14 And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him.

15 And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for.

Ephesians 1
18 I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called—his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance.

Dear Father,
We bring before you each and everyone of our family, who don't know you or have abandoned you, I pray that their eyes may be opened,
that their hearts will be flooded with light, so that they can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called—his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father I hold up to you each one of my family and also the families represented here,
:heart: Praying in agreement with you dear ones (((hug)))

I thank God for many of my family members that know Christ,but am praying for my son and a soninlaw and brother and sister and their families and a brotherinlaw.

Draw our families to you with strong ties of love and grant them the rich experience of knowing you with real certainty and clear understanding

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Dear Father I hold up to you each one of my family and also the families represented here,

Draw our families to you with strong ties of love and grant them the rich experience of knowing you with real certainty and clear understanding

:heart: Praying (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.