singapore
✟9,064.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
This post is dedicated to all fellow brothers and sisters who are Non Christians. And whom I will like to further pray for are my direct family members including my parents, Fiance and my closest friends.

May Lord our God use us as a tool to reach out to them. Words may not win them over, but may our Savior use our life as a transformation for non believers to witness the change and purity of our lives. May we always walk in the light of God and obey his commandments since that is the whole duty of Man.

Each time my Fiance worship an idol, I will feel dejected. Cant help the tears from flowing but I press on to pray to Jesus.

May we extend the love of Jesus Christ to us onto others. Reminds me of a beautiful song, Love has a name. Joy has a name - Jesus

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, if this one's fiance is worshipping idols, may they consider 2 Corinthians 6:14. May they make the wise decision to put You first, and not their fiance, Matthew 6:33. May they grow in their desire and walk with You in obedience and blessing. Amen.

Upvote 0