✟15,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all!
My family and I will be moving full time into a 37' travel trailer come spring 2023 to start in a new ministry the Lord is calling us into. We are asking for prayers for the ministry, prayers the Lord will provide (as we will be looking for funds by fundraising much like church planting) and that the Lord will help me spread His Word with boldness and power.

We are also hoping to receive funds by selling my book Engaging Yourself In Spiritual Warfare: Combatting Darkness With Truth And Light, which can be found on Amazon in paperback and ebook formats.

Thank you all and be blessed.

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello all!
My family and I will be moving full time into a 37' travel trailer come spring 2023 to start in a new ministry the Lord is calling us into. We are asking for prayers for the ministry, prayers the Lord will provide (as we will be looking for funds by fundraising much like church planting) and that the Lord will help me spread His Word with boldness and power.

We are also hoping to receive funds by selling my book Engaging Yourself In Spiritual Warfare: Combatting Darkness With Truth And Light, which can be found on Amazon in paperback and ebook formats.

Thank you all and be blessed.
D

Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear God, Please bless this family, and the ministry You entrusted to them. Let the finances grow, as well as Your blessing upon the stewardship. Please grow the faith of many as a result of this ministry. Please lead this family, and direct their paths ( Proverbs 3:5-6).

Upvote 0