United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Hello,

My wife and I have both been in a season of downtime from serving through the church, even study groups etc. We will actually be a part of a new group for married couples that starts on February 7th. Would just appreciate a prayer of blessing over the study group, and that we will all gain from it. Thank you.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hope and pray this:
Eph. 3: 14-19
14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
tulc(to which he says amen!) :groupray:

Upvote 0

Curtis.Hilliker

Now what.......
Apr 25, 2011
Tehachapi CA
✟39,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
I hope and pray this:
Eph. 3: 14-19
14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
tulc(to which he says amen!) :groupray:

Amen, thank you.

Upvote 0

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Precious Heavenly Father,
We thank you for the study group that this dear couple will be attending and we ask that you bless it for their spiritual nourishment and that all will gain in wisdom, knowledge and understanding with each lesson.
In Jesus' name,
Amen

Upvote 0

Curtis.Hilliker

Now what.......
Apr 25, 2011
Tehachapi CA
✟39,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Precious Heavenly Father,
We thank you for the study group that this dear couple will be attending and we ask that you bless it for their spiritual nourishment and that all will gain in wisdom, knowledge and understanding with each lesson.
In Jesus' name,
Amen

Amen thank you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums