Richmond
✟8,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hey, I'm new here. But this is my situation.

I work in the mental health field and currently nervous about losing my job. I am currently going out for surgery in less than two weeks. (Also I am currently also been diagnosed with anxiety disorder and have been going to Christian couslouing and medication and it seems to be helping but this situation is not working)
But my supervisor told me she might have to write me up again or put me on a performance plan. I feel the situation is 50/50 for the amount of work I have. (I won't get into details) I love my job but don't want to get demoted or fired. I would love a transfer but only time will tell.
I just pray that God will take the work load and just cut it in half or that the team will work with me. Also pray for God's mercery as I try to find another church to join. I recently visited one for the first time today since 5 months so that's a step in the right descions.

In all honesty I know I can't escape from the pressure of life etc. But I just want God's peace in all this.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Hi Gabe. Welcome to CF. Praying that God mooooves in powerful way for you that quells your anxiety and eases you worries, and that you can see His hand moving on your behalf in a visible and concrete way, as He provides for you, blesses you, grants you extraordinary favor, and heals you. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,516.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I wonder if you have gotten any kind of test for adrenal insufficiency. There are informal checklists on that on stopthethyroidmadness.com and elsewhere.

I pray for you guidance toward healing and that things will work out well for you so that your needs are provided for.

Upvote 0

GabeM

Oct 13, 2019
Richmond
✟8,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So here is an update so far. The surgery went well but recovery is still slow and making progress. I'm only on advil now and in my second long cast. Still going to church and trying to find the right one.
My anxiety about work is low but still keeps me up at night.(etc but no panic attacks) I have been advise while on disability not to apply for new jobs. Money is tight but God has blessed me. I was not written up or fired but I get phone calls weekly how crazy it is.
Just keep praying for a better paying job, for me to find the right church why I look around, finances to not go into debt and for healing of my body and my mental health.
God bless.

Upvote 0