Sep 10, 2002
Hickory Flat, Mississippi, USA
Visit site
✟7,651.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone. Late Wednesday night my wife, Kermie, had a severe stroke and is now in the hospital. She is unable to speak and unable to move the entire right side of her body, please keep her in your prayers.

Thanks,
In His Grip,
Terry Gowdy

Merciful Lord:  I lift up my dear sister, Kermie to You in her hour of need.  I pray that You would make her as comfortable as possible, and grant her relief from any pain she might be experiencing.  Bless all that hands that will touch her while she is hospitalized.  Use these hands to work Your wonders.  I pray that You would quell Terry and Joey's fears at this time.  Grant them patience and peace, as they keep vigil over Kermie.  Surround them with light and love of Your warmth.  In the name of the great Physician ... Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by Harley_Davidson_Man
Hello everyone. Late Wednesday night my wife, Kermie, had a severe stroke and is now in the hospital. She is unable to speak and unable to move the entire right side of her body, please keep her in your prayers.

Thanks,
In His Grip,
Terry Gowdy

Something to stand on.

Matthew 18:19 "Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.

Matthew 19:26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Luke 1:37 "For with God nothing will be impossible."

Luke 18:27 But He said, "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."

I will pray and believe your wife, Kermie will be 100% healed. And for you and your son.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.