Country
Lithuania
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Please pray for my uncle Saulius He has 4 level Cancer and he also had a stroke and now he is in hospital. This is him in the picture that i attached. Prayer That he would get healed from Cancer and stroke.
View attachment 284160

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my uncle Saulius He has 4 level Cancer and he also had a stroke and now he is in hospital. This is him in the picture that i attached. Prayer That he would get healed from Cancer and stroke.
View attachment 284160

Will pray. Is your uncle a Christian?

I pray that God's mercy and peace will over shadow your uncle and that he will receive the blessing that saint Paul writes about in Ephesians (that this will lead to a healing and reversal of his health etc.).

A Prayer for the Ephesians
14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Upvote 0