Country
Estonia
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
My condition has been described over here:
Possibly Possessed
In short it seems I've been robbed of free will. I cannot pray properly. When words do come out of my mouth I am unable to understand them (only happens during praying), same when reading a written prayer. The voices aren't helping either. A major part of the time what they're saying is that I should escape from this condition somehow or I will be tortured in hell forever. They also say I'm not allowed to have faith. When reading the Bible, I am unable to believe or doubt in things - for me it is just a text I am able to understand (mostly, sometimes the meaning of some of the text is blocked away from me).

Last edited:

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Possibly Possessed
In short it seems I've been robbed of free will. I cannot pray properly. When words do come out of my mouth I am unable to understand them (only happens during praying), same when reading a written prayer. The voices aren't helping either. A major part of the time what they're saying is that I should escape from this condition somehow or I will be tortured in hell forever. They also say I'm not allowed to have faith. When reading the Bible, I am unable to believe or doubt in things - for me it is just a text I am able to understand (mostly, sometimes the meaning of some of the text is blocked away from me).
It is possible to be possessed. Even though you are deeply troubled, you can be set free. A man with a Legion of demons came to Jesus who set him free. A Legion was about 6,000 in those days.
In order to understand the Bible, you need to be born again. Before I was born again, I could not even read the Bible - I had demonic problems also. Now I teach the Bible. Your only escape is the Lord Jesus. Seek Him with whatever strength you have, even if it seems next to nothing. Throw yourself on His mercy and grace. If possible, look up the "Christian Life Frankston" web site and go to "The Way" tab. It will help you to come to a genuine born again experience.

Upvote 0

Annner

Dec 28, 2012
✟24,257.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Possibly Possessed
Rein,

I know you wrote this long ago, but if you are still around, know that if you call on the name of Jesus, repenting of your sins and turning to him, he will save you. He took your punishment for sin and rose to give you eternal life. When u feel you cannot pray, if you only call out on his name, he will hear your distress. Say Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! There is power in his name, and he WILL save you.

Upvote 0
Feb 4, 2022
Bradenton
✟8,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
Rein,

I know you wrote this long ago, but if you are still around, know that if you call on the name of Jesus, repenting of your sins and turning to him, he will save you. He took your punishment for sin and rose to give you eternal life. When u feel you cannot pray, if you only call out on his name, he will hear your distress. Say Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! There is power in his name, and he WILL save you.
It seems as if Rein isn't communicating with us anymore. Has anyone here heard from him recently? DL

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
@rein89, are you still on these forums? You have our support in your struggles, you & everyone who's trying to find God in our beautiful but broken world.

Upvote 0