Feb 24, 2011
Changsha, Hunan, China
Visit site
✟16,979.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear brothers and sisters please pray for my son Xiong David. He is almost 1 year and 3 months old and now he doesn't talk much. Please pray to God that He send His Holy Spirit to fulfill my son Xiong David, to lead his way through his entire life. Please pray to God that He bless him with heavenly wisdom, joy, health and peace. God remember your Christlike love. Thank God and you brothers and sisters. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Dear brothers and sisters please pray for my son Xiong David. He is almost 1 year and 3 months old and now he doesn't talk much. Please pray to God that He send His Holy Spirit to fulfill my son Xiong David, to lead his way through his entire life. Please pray to God that He bless him with heavenly wisdom, joy, health and peace. God remember your Christlike love. Thank God and you brothers and sisters. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

:heart: Praying for your precious son, Xiong David, and you too bbbear (((hug)))

Upvote 0

paul becke

Supporter
Jul 12, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland.
✟205,184.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour

Einstein didn't utter a word, until he was 3 or 4 (and probably then probably gave his 'take' on dark matter, bbbear2002). I'm not an expert on these matters, but I should be very surprised indeed, if his apparent reluctance to speak reflected any kind of developmental disorder. Many brilliant people didn't speak until they were 3 years old.

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, may Your hand be upon the life of Xiong David as his parent has requested. May his voice eventually be used for Your glory, and make bbbear proud. May bbbear continue to pray for their child, and share You with them, and trust that You will watch over them both daily, with Your purpose for them always in mind, to be blest, and to bring glory to You. Amen.

Upvote 0

bbbear2002

Love never fails
Feb 24, 2011
Changsha, Hunan, China
Visit site
✟16,979.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He is almost 1 year and 3 months old and now he doesn't talk much.
Is this your first child? My first child pointed a lot to what he wanted. We got into the habit as parents to give him what he required because we just knew what he needed. Then my mother put us on the right path. We started requiring my son to say his words before getting what he needed.

Upvote 0

bbbear2002

Love never fails
Feb 24, 2011
Changsha, Hunan, China
Visit site
✟16,979.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is this your first child? My first child pointed a lot to what he wanted. We got into the habit as parents to give him what he required because we just knew what he needed. Then my mother put us on the right path. We started requiring my son to say his words before getting what he needed.

Thank you @redleghunter! We'll have a try.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sunshine21

Jan 26, 2018
United States
✟21,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please Lord, if Xiong David needs to be shown how to speak or there's a program that can help, show his parents. If he is just growing at his own speed, take away his mother's worry but let little Xiong David flourish in his home. In Jesus' name, amen.

Upvote 0

bbbear2002

Love never fails
Feb 24, 2011
Changsha, Hunan, China
Visit site
✟16,979.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please Lord, if Xiong David needs to be shown how to speak or there's a program that can help, show his parents. If he is just growing at his own speed, take away his mother's worry but let little Xiong David flourish in his home. In Jesus' name, amen.
Thank you @Sunshine21, God bless you and your family with multitudes of blessings. In Lord Jesus' name. Amen.

• Friendly
Reactions: Sunshine21
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bbbear2002

Love never fails
Feb 24, 2011
Changsha, Hunan, China
Visit site
✟16,979.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lifting this little man up in prayer, As well as you for peace and understanding, May the God of all bless you guys richly. I know that God has a great plan, That we can be assured of. :]
Thank you @Southernscotty, may God also bless you and your family with richness of blessings, in Lord Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0