✟16,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello all!

My name is Matthew. I was originally on this forum with another username 'Artra'.

I'd like to ask for prayer for my situation at the moment. I've been wrestling with thoughts of anger and hopelessness recently and I would appreciate prayers for strength and peace during this time. I'd rather not give specifics but thank you for your prayers if you give them.

I'd also like to ask for prayer involving ministry work and that I will be able to jump into it soon. I've been struggling against hinderances and my own discouragement recently.

Please keep the Virginia Beach shootings in your prayers as well.

God bless you all brothers and sisters!

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello all!

My name is Matthew. I was originally on this forum with another username 'Artra'.

I'd like to ask for prayer for my situation at the moment. I've been wrestling with thoughts of anger and hopelessness recently and I would appreciate prayers for strength and peace during this time. I'd rather not give specifics but thank you for your prayers if you give them.

I'd also like to ask for prayer involving ministry work and that I will be able to jump into it soon. I've been struggling against hinderances and my own discouragement recently.

Prayers your way.

• Friendly
Reactions: HehasRisen
Upvote 0

Deborah D

Prayer Warrior
Site Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
USA
✟224,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hello all!

Hi, Matthew. Welcome back!

Sounds like God is doing a work in your heart. I pray that you will see the fruit from it soon and know the hope that belongs to you as a child of the living God!

God bless!

Upvote 0